SOLD!!! plz lock 93 MX3 Precedia w/ Probe 2.5L V6 - $2000

hey guys not sure if I am gonna sell this car because it currently doesn’t run. its an automatic MX3 with a swapped ford V6 from a probe. It currently has no disributor in it, so i will have to source one. I have no idea what this car is worth, so I am just throwing out a price of 2g’s. Make an offer, if there is no interest in the car then I will fix it shortly and go beat the crap out of it at the track!! haha…

for real this car is fast when its running, super sleeper in red, recently painted with very little to no rust. no pix up yet but i will take some shortly.

tell a friend!

thanks for your interest, best to call me because my computer is not working at the moment and it may take me a long time to reply

PauL 647-881-3165

hey guys added pix of the ride in my cardomain link in my sig, check it out. these cars sell for no less than $2200 on autotrader, with the motor swap i figure its worth more, but i am VERY flexible in the price if anyone is interested. lemme get it started though

damn u got alot of cars hehe although the old school e30 3 series is nice although need a lil work and care, and of course ur s14. I like the paint you chose on your s14, the greenish grey color. Very hot looking ride including your rims.

Good luck with the sale…

hey man thanx for the comments, it was a long/ twisty road to get the s14 to where it is today.

half those cars are/were mine, the other half are my roomates. he’s just to lazy to figure out this whole “Internet” thing! LOL

guys make an offer on this MX-3

car sold for peanuts! please lock!!!