SOLD: Turbo Brick (CHEAP)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1993 Volvo 940 Turbo Wagon, 116,000 miles, Automatic

This car drives very good. Very minimal rust, only a couple tiny scabs. Paint is pretty good. Interior is clean. Tires are very good condition and all matching. Motor runs quiet and very strong, turbo spools nicely. Transmission shifts well. Leather seats, sunroof, power windows, etc. Parts recently replaced: ball joints, stabilizer links, brakes, tires, cat back exhaust, ac condenser and lines, radiator. All parts oem volvo, serviced at dealer.

$1995

man, this would rule. I’ll trade you my '95 BMW 318ti for this plus cash on your end. haha :).

how much cash;)

wow clean :tup: GLWS!

sorry dont know much about volvos… are these awd fwd rwd?

RWD i believe

Lol, whenever I see these cars I’m always reminded of this thing http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/27/the-volvette-tt-ls1-powered-740-wagon/

rofl thats awsome

if I didnt pick up the bike I would be all over this.

I need a wagon.

Trade for a 97 suzuki Bandit 600? lol

Damn. I thought this was going to be the actual “Turbo Brick” 850R from UBRF. God, that thing was hot.

Nice, I had a 93 turbo wagon for years. Truely a great car and SO MUCH FUN in the winter!!

850R’s are pretty sweet but they are FWD

Added some more pictures.

This thing is fuckin pimp!

which motor is that? 2.3?

yeah 2.3

damn that car is too far away if its in Endicott,ny

or even if its still for sale.

thanks for the useless post

yes, the car is still for sale

Geez, I’m really tempted here. Lots of history working on these things, and they truly are bulletproof. Mileage is right, car looks damn straight. I’ll ponder for a day, but if not, I’ve got a true Volvo Brick freak that I’ll refer down to you.

the mileage is exempt on the NY title, and the car needs a speedo cable. mileage is not exactly accurate. but it is a solid runner and priced well so mileage should not matter, plus its had a lot of recently replaced parts.