SOLD: Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring - 205/55R16 - LIKE NEW

Like-new / takeoffs… I bought a used BMW that they’d put these on, but I wanted snows on the 16s and got Hakkas this afternoon and will buy summer wheels vs re-using them.

205/55R16 UTQG Treadware / Traction / Temp: 560 A / A

I gotta be honest, for a not-as-highly-thought of brand, they were QUITE decent in the snow the past couple of days.

SOLD

I just picked up the car w/ the new snows on it, just in time too haha, here’s a picture. they’re literally like BRAND NEW tires …

If they are still around in a few months I will pick them up for my girlfriends car, but until them I have no room to store them.

a few MONTHS? lol no way. they will be gone NLT friday via a user on Roclife, and a guy is calling me at 4pm for directions to come get them so unless both of those fall through I doubt they’ll be here, sorry.

these are pretty good tires for what they are, ive had mine on for almost 6000 miles and there is absolutely NO treadwear, and i somtimes do siq 1wheel peels

125 is a great price, i paid 180 for 2 of them, if they were 15’s id take em :frowning: glws

Guy’s probably coming tomorrow to get them, I’ll post if they don’t sell.

If ya need space you can store them at the pizzeria.Heck of a good deal to pass up

Understandable (somehow I missed the space part, sorry). If you wanna paypal me I can hold them for you for a while, I have the space, I just don’t need them at ALL…

if they don’t sell my buddy will grab them asap. let me know, thanks

SOLD