Sold

114,000 5 speed 2.0, has new shocks,struts, ceramic brakes, tune up, lots of aftermarket goodies and its extremely clean. Had it since 2003. Just thought id post it mabe someone is interested.
7500 or best.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/R32andbug006.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/R32andbug007.jpg

awww beetle glws

my GF wants this, but there is no way she would buy it. She refuses to spend money on anything.haha

GLWS

yea they hold there value, in 03 my g/f payed 14,000.

2001 Vw Beetle GL 2.0 4cly engine with 5 speed Manual Trans. All maintenance has been done. Car just had brand new breaks front and rear, shocks and struts, tune up, water pump, timing belt, and serp belt. Also has cold air intake, stainless steel exhaust, Hid front head lights, custom painted interior to match, Light up leather wrapped shifter, cd player, catch all floor mats, loop spoiler, and much much more. Car is very clean and has always been well taken care of. Oil changed every 3000 religiously. Great on gas! I have averaged 35 mpg. Also has new tires. 2 Sets of wheels, winter and summer. Painted mud flaps. Its ready to go and needs nothing.
116,000 miles. I’m looking for $5,800 FIRM.
Email me at Chevy6722@aol.com I also have more pic’s.
This car looks awsome and it gets allot of attention…

Need to sell

Not bad at all for a beetle GLWS ,wanna part with the wheels?

Id love to keep them, but it will help the sale of the car is i sell them with. I think 5800 is really cheap for this car.

very nice dub good luck!

super clean, GLWS!!!

SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS!!!

Some more pics before i decide what to do with this car. My dad wants it, but he wont give me anything for it. $5500.00 takes it. Is a great price for this car. I have been driving it to work every day and i actualy have become attached to it. Its great on gas, sounds cool, and allot of people comment me on the look. Some more pics before it goes off the road for a couple weeks.
No problems everything is new! I mean everything. In november i put 5000 into this car.

bump

Sold