Sold!

up for sale is this 91 saturn sl2, it has the twin cam engine, it has 101,xxx miles on it. runs strong with no problems. needs nothing. i bought it with intention of it becoming a winter car but dont feel like putting it on the road. this car is a steal for 500 bucks, i just want it gone. price is neg, depending if cash is at hand. im also intrested in trades, if anyone has civic shells, or old beat civics/integra’s id be down to trade. Also intrested in other parts, such as turbo parts for civics, nitrous kits, rims, carbon fiber hoods and other body parts, mini me head swaps or parts for mini me’s… any good parts for a 98 civic really. shot me an offer im open to anything. located in orchard park

Forwarded this to a buddy who was lookin for a beater.

trade and some cash on your end?http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37336 good pictures on the second page.

You sure this is a '91? The interior looks like a '95-'98.

^^+1

alohaleigh should buy this!!!

im guna talk to my mommmmma and see… 500 deff seems like a deal… :slight_smile:

PMed. Really serious. :slight_smile:

[quote=“traumadog,post:4,topic:38408"”]

You sure this is a '91? The interior looks like a '95-'98.

[/quote]

I had a 91’, your right thats not the interior of a 91. Anyway slap some studded tires on these and they drive through anything. GLWS

also pm’ed you before…

sorry it is a 95, i didnt look at the title, clean title and its a 5 spd, sorry i dont want any trades were i have to give up cash