SOLD

Since I am no longer snowboarding, I am selling these. Retail was something like $50, hardly used. Asking $30

Size Large.

These gloves rock, great protection, very warm, and who doesn’t like a glove that has fake bullets.

Heres a stock photo, but think the same thing minus a few times worn.

http://www.extremesportsworld.co.uk/images/products/burton/05/burton_ronespiglove_blk_l.jpg

Info on them:
For the Navy Seal in all of us.

Running a style all its own, the Ronin™ Espionage Glove’s sly design makes it the handwear of choice for all your clandestine needs. From picking locks to poaching contest pipes, the buttery soft leather shell and low-bulk insulation let you repel weather with ease. The added armor of floating TPR knuckles and bullets wrapped around the cuff make the message clear that you’re looking to FSU.

Features
Water-Resistant Rodeo™ Leather Stretch Shell
220G Fixed Fleece Lining
Clarino™ Synthetic Leather Palm
Glove Pull Loops
Bumpy Knuckles

if only they were mittens…i’d like a set of nice under the cuff mittens, over the cuffs don’t work so hot with a down jacket, lol.

bump for you

haha, i like the description.

If I didn’t have awesome burton gloves already, I would definitely be looking to FSU

These really come in handy in a pinch. You know those punk kids yelling shit from the lift, well now when they get off you can FSU and not get hurt, nothing is worse than having to go in early because an adolescent fight broke out and you pussed out with some broken knuckles haha.

ttt

SOLD