SOLD

hey,
i’ve got a 1991 jcm 900 100 watt dual reverb. it was a combo but the previous owner converted it to a head.

sounds amazing, good condition, the body is made out of wood and the face plate is clear acrylic. the face is probably as old as the amp so i will give you another piece of acrylic if you would like lol.

the reverb doesnt work but it could be the spring or the pots not sure. i bought the amp in march and used it less then 10 hours.

the amp is old so 1 or 2 of the pots crackle intermittently but they just need to be cleaned, it doesnt effect the tone.
i dont need nor want to sell this but i need the money and have too much gear so…price is 650 obo and i will drive it to yo ass.(within reason)

Sorry about the dark pics.

BUMPTIOUS

good luck with sale man, i used to have a jcm900 and regretted selling it for soo long. If i still played enough id consider buying yours… Awesome amp!

hmmmm…slightly interested…gotta check my finances.

I have a JCM900 head model 4100 and they are awesome for the money, just replaced all the tubes with mesa’s and had JFK electronics go through it($60)

These are reliable and one of the best amps for the money, GLWS

Good deal man…Thanks. Very happy with the purchase.

good buy

SOLD to the cool guy in the DSM

Goes great with my JCM900 4x12 cab. It also sounds as good as it looks.