Some black interior pieces

Here’s the deal, I am in the middle of swapping my interior from poop brown over to black, but I need a couple pieces to finish. I am looking for:

• Right side coupe C pillar panel (black)
  • Under dash panel, the piece right under the steering column (black)
  • Drivers side seatbelt assembly (I think they are grey)
  • Passenger side seatbelt assembly
  • Rear driver side seatbelt assembly
  • Rear passenger side seatbelt assembly

I think that is all for now. The car is Canadian so drivers side and passenger side are normal. Also, obviously with the car being Canadian I am only interested in the manual seatbelts for the front.

All items will need to be shipped to Regina, so if you aren’t willing to ship, I am not interested. Thank you!

coupe or hatch?
i may most of the parts for a coupe, just got to find a huge box.

i have the full black in terior if its for a hatch.

The car is a coupe. I think the only part that this effects should be that C pillar panel. The underdash panel won’t matter if it is a coupe or hatch.

I have a complete black interior for a hatch ,and aluminum rims 15 inch

Are all you guys willing to part out your interior? Because I am not looking to buy a full one. All I need is the underdash panel, the one c pillar panel, and the seat belts. Let me know. Thanks.

ill sell you the four seat belts

I think I have something lined up but if it falls through I will let you know.

I will sell all or just parts of interior, also sunroof like new, 4 aluminum rims, all windows , lights and lenses,

call my cell phone 1 905 651 6577 must see these parts

I have the full coupe black interior(seat belts and everything), so lemme know what you need as I am willing to part it out.

BUMP

I need to get everything at once, and I need it shipped. All for a coupe.