some bullshit correction

for being close to 30, you should start to care more about things you do and how people view you.

Because a green square on a fucking website should mean the world to me, right?

I worry more about what matters than what doesnt really make a difference in my life. So a few people dont like me. Big fucking deal. I dont have to like everybody and their opinions and they dont have to like me or my opinions.

+1

obviously you care, or you wouldnt responde to it in the fashion which you do…

:wtf

travis, go away.

no, I really dont. So you think Im an asshole. Ok, I must be an asshole.

+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59LG9CLc34 this must be it the stang runnin

:rofl +rep!

oh AND I GOT MY TUNE E/MAILED TO ME TODAY HOPEFULLY SAT NIGHT IM BACK OUT …YA RUNNIN IT OR WHAT ???REM ILL BE ON STREET TIRES JUST FOR YOU AND NO BOTTLE WILL BE IN THE CAR .LOOK IF YA WANT

dude i obviously dont give a fuck if i get banned from here and i REALLY dont give a flying fuck what you or anyone else on this fucking joke of a site thinks of me… i havent posted anything here in over a month and could fuckin care less if you fuckin died yesterday. its about time ALL of you grew the fuck up around here.
theres a select few who “get it” and like to bust balls. theres others who havent got a clue and are acting like tools trying to fit in. take a long hard look at your life and figure out which one you are.
ive got a good job, a good gf and ive been putting $ aside for a good place to move into and get my life on the right track… reading the horseshit on this site is getting more and more pathetic daily.
cars are a hobby. they should NEVER become your life. i was guilty of it and it made me miserable. save your money. work smarter, not harder and have goals in life… goals other than what ur next mod will be to ur civic or camaro or mustang… goals other than buying ur next matchbox… other than fucking some random slam pig.

i got my life back to where it should have been all along… time for some of you to look in the mirror and do the same.

Whats wrong with modding my mustang?

So now were all the assholes from what I understand. Because we fucked over all our friends and a bunch of other people to get where we are today, right?

you all need to think twice about what you hear from people. there was an AWFUL lot of heresay going around about me which wasnt true. id be more than happy to sit down and talk with people civilly but im not going to sit around and be harassed or joked on. all bs is over and done with.

whats the matter wit moddin my car either ? i work my rent is paid ,kids are spoiled ,wife bitchin thats my let out

travis go away.

Interesting member name for somebody that didnt take advantage of people.

haha, you got a good job huh? A job working as an assistant at an eye glasses store? Of which you wouldn’t have gotten if you didn’t get it through your gf. Probably still making less than my 18 year old self, actually I guarantee you’re making less than me.

There’s no reason for you to be on here, no one needs an explanation, your previous actions have shown enough.

Subscribed.