some cell pics like justin2386's

went for a scenic drive yesterday and i snapped a few pictures and thought id share. once i start college i will be getting a decent camera but for now these cell pics will have to do

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/91%20240sx/IMG_1674.jpg

another good one reppin SNY

if you look way out on the horizon directly in the center you can just barely see the towers in albany

GAY

Dude at least spray bomb the headlight covers haha

im planning on it, i used some rust treatment and some nissan match spray paint on the rust holes and shit, it looks alot better but the car is still a dump

Leave the lights red. You know you like when someone posts in sightings thread. lol

I like 1 and 6, some good stuff sir.

Sweet blast furnace in number 3 :slight_smile:

yep thats how people know its me lol

thats a lime kiln, they used it for construction out there in the 1900’s

Gotcha. Looks similar to an iron furnace. Where exactly is it?

lime kiln rd idk exactly what town, its out in the mountains between ravena and coxsackie

you aint got shit on justin.

well at least you can see that there is a car in the pictures :lol

Really, you put the plate there and then leave the two bolts screwed into the bumper? :rofl

Yeah no…one is just a hole, the other is a screw cause it won’t come out, it just spins and I don’t feel like taking the bumper off to figure out why, I was planning on getting a clean bumper with no holes but I’ve given up on this car and will be selling it soon

To me, not bubbles. So can own it until the title comes, and then sell it to Jeff.

Still looks RETARDED. Isn’t the car JDM enough for you? :lol

The polaroids look pretty good, considering that they came from a cellular telephone

Was this by any chance in the Coeymans Hollow NY? The picture where you mention the albany towers makes me think this is because I went to a very similar looking place to watch fireworks (sucked ass - I go DT every year but this was just too far away).

Justin 2386 FTW

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Stoner-Dog/ImageMacro/3123352/justin2386-gets-high-posts-pictures-from-razr-on-shift.jpg

nah, spray one white and another one in rising sun style

ahaha those red covers are killin me man, just rust olem that shit or SOMETHING !