Some Flicks From Sunday

get tht masscott made into a real suit and drive around wearing that shit

then crank the iso down on that cvs camera and take some pics

:rofl:ahh

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3243/Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Awesome…

NOT fast.

200whp

u guys should try to recruit cossey into your car club, i heard hes got a nissan

Originally Posted by GATVILLE
i think he said 200-220whp? idk ask him next time you see him at the hvcc, your stang would take it fa sure

:rofl:rofl:rofl

The reason I laughed at this thread right off the rip…

The SI with the gay time attacks that looks like absoloute garabage on that car…

The rainbow wheels that look like grabage on the “2fast2furious” eclipse…

The S2000 is alright…

And the wonderfull front license plates…

Oh and the focal blur on the s200’s picture

and the carclub poster made this thread win!

who’s purple eclipse? I’m suspicious

i still dont know why the eclipse doors open like that, factory freak !

I just saw the Eclipse on my way to work today… weird.

yea the poster was great, fresh out of graphics design class where they teach you the cutting edge techniques …from 10 years ago… what a demonstration that poster is ! wow…

i dont think hes on the forum anymore since we went vb

we get it, you LOVE the eclipse, after this thread its probably up for sale :lol

going VB was the best way to keep n00bs off the forum, they couldnt figure out how to reset their pw and gave up… brilliant !

You know, the doors really ruined it for me actually.
I’m okay with how Mitsubishi intended the doors to open.

• 1 :wtf

not gonna lie, the shaved door handles on the eclipse look pretty sweet

Shoot yourself in the ballsack now!

Jesse’s car looks good in person. The pics dont do it justice. I wouldnt have done the doors, but aside from that its a clean car.

Can you post a bigger version of those pictures I can’t quite see them

none of those pictures were taken with a shitty camera…and the ony picture where the blurring is off is the s2k and i didnt even mean to post that one, that was a shitty version…

I Like the time attack on my wheels and when i made the comment 2fast 2furious i would hope u guys knew it was a joke