Some great deals going on STEAM

Especially their Flash sale :excited:excited

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition $6.79
RAGE: $4.99
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: $4.99

If you saw any good deals, please post. :number1

Starcraft 2 is 20 at blizzard’s website. Got it last night, totally worth it. Diablo was 30 also

I got Just Cause 2 for like $8. If that provides me more than 3 hours of amusement, it is a better investment than a movie.

Borderlands 2: $$30

Bought Deus Ex Human Revolution: $5!!

How is it so far?

I debated on buying it but I get a feeling I’ll get bored of it really quick after getting side tracked off the main story line and just going around highjacking planes and jumping off mountains.

Got the CS complete pack for $9.99 on monday on steam

not on steam, but Need For Speed World is free download and free to play, spending alot of time here on it, reallly fun!!

It ended up going on sale for $3 after I bought it. Such is life.

Its basically Saints Row meets Mercenaries. Only gotten to play it for a couple hours, but the missions are pretty fun, mostly a mayhem simulator for me though.

Steam is doing a deal on Skyrim and all DLC’s. The game is $29!

Over the course of their sale I have bought; Iron Brigade, Earth 2160, Natural Selection 2, Dawn of War games, all the Fall of Cybertron DLC, and Assassins Creed.

GTA stuff is on sale currently too.

I already got the entire GTA series from last year, just so I have it…:rofl I only got Deus Ex this year. cause my computer can’t run shit. I so wanted to get Borderlands 2…

Steam sales are the shit, I always end up buying a ton of games I thought looked cool and some over a year ago that I still have not played :rofl

I picked up Dead Island as well. Got Civilization 5 and a few others for dirt cheap this month too. Steam rocks.

wish my PC wasn’t total shit.

Borderlands 2 is $30 for the weekend.

Borderlands 2 for $20 or with the expansion stuff for $24.

GET ON IT TODAY ONLY
http://amzn.to/Xi69XX

Shit SHit SHit! :excited:excited:excited:excited

Borderlands 2 is on sale again 13.59 until the 20th

Build gaming rig, look up BF3, on sale for $10. SUCCESS!

Got any specs in mind? Do let us know your build and price! I really want a new rig, but I am broke…:cry: