some honda stuff, some audio stuff

all of this stuff is best offer, or trade for other '92-95 civic stuff, oem or aftermarket

complete sunroof assembly taken from 1995 civic ex coupe. glass, motor, tracks, etc. works. $100obo

driver and passenger door glass from 1992-1995 civic coupe/hatch, tinted, good shape. no pics. use your imagination. $30/ea, $50 both

1992-1995 civic sedan OEM orange/clear corner lights. immaculate, $20/pr

civic/integra front camber kit. brand new skunk2 upper control arms, one used skunk2 ball joint that needs new bolts/washers, one brand new generic sliding ball joint. SOLD!

DOHC VTEC b series valve cover. no dents/cracks or anything like that, but needs paint. its red and chipped up. i’ll clean it before its picked up or shipped, its just too cold at the moment $60obo

1992-1995 civic ex OEM door tweeters, black. dont know if the actual speakers work, but all hardware is there and you could swap out the speakers for aftermarket. would make a nice, clean components speaker install. SOLD!

1992-1995 civic hatchback rear speaker grilles and brackets. black and clean. if you want these you gotta give me your old blank panels. SOLD!

stock b16 intake manifold, bare. would be sweet for someone who wants to send out to get ported without the down time. or LS/V or ITB setup. $30obo

AEM short ram for im not sure which chassis. was on a b swap in an EG, fit perfectly, but i upgraded. has two holes for air metering or something, but only 1 cap. other is missing. i just put tape over the other hole. support bracket is broken but not neccessary. has dryflow filter. SOLD!

NRG carbon fiber “frog eye” dual gauge pod for 94-97 accords. its the real deal, and literally brand new never mounted. has two 52mm holes. probably fits other cars, and i dont mind if someone wants to try before they buy. i do know it wont fit an eg dash tho. SOLD!

92-95 civic coupe/hatch drivers side fender, black, mostly clean, probably scratched up a little tho. dont think theres any rust on it. $25obo

Kicker KX/ZX200.4 amp. dont exactly remember if its a kx or zx model. its 50watts x 4 tho. pretty well scuffed up, but thin enough to tuck under a seat. SOLD!

Rockford Fosgate Punch 360.2. works well, used it in 4ohm mono on a kicker comp 15. lost birth sheet. produced approximately 504w @ 13.8v. google for proof of what they make. $75obo

Rockford Fosgate Punch 12, 4ohm single voice coil, in sealed/carpeted professional enclosure. basically brand new. $75obo

Lightening Audio 1 Farad capacitor. nothing more to say here. its been properly discharged, and includes brackets if i can find them. $25obo

thats all for now. once again, im willing to entertain cash offers, or trades for 92-95 civic stuff, OEM or aftermarket.

all this stuff is in Masontown, 15461

have pics of some stuff, will take pics of everything else tommorrow and post all at once

AIM- turbodeigo

wouldnt have rear disk brakes off of the car would ya

how much for the kicker amp?

and you are gonna have to put prices up or your thread will eventually get deleted.

first off, im not parting out a car. what is listed is all i have.

and secondly, $60obo

Ok dickhead:

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING AN AD

All classified posts need to Include:

A price.
A location.
A picture! (People are going to ask you no matter what. If no pictures are present then say so)
and a way to contact you.

If not, the thread will be deleted.

-staff

there ya go buddy

I am interested in the valve cover and intake manifold… im checkin into the flow characteristics of the b16 mani over my iabs gsr mani… but i will get back to you on it. Is the valve cover in pretty good shape other than paint? i am looking to sand blast it and powder coat it so it cannot hae any big nicks or gouges in it. Thanks… check out my for sale post and see if you want to trade for anything.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40087

forgot to mention, also have some spare polyurethane bushings that are either new, or were used for <500 miles. all are for 1992-1995 civic, but i know some if not all will work on del sols and integras. part number is there for interchange purposes

Energy Suspension RLCA bushings, new unused but not in package-$45 street price

Energy Suspension power steering rack bushings, NIP-$12 street price

Energy Suspension tie rod boots, NIP-$7 street price
9.13103(72)

Energy Suspension ball joint boots, NIP-$10 street price

Prothane front sway bar endlinks, used <500 miles- $25 street price
8-401-R

all for $40obo

would be perfect for someone who was wanting to install some new billet rear lower control arms, could swap out the rubber bushings without the down time. the rest is basically free after that

updated. throw out offers on anything thats left. note: i’d like a head unit with 2 or 3 sets of pre-amps, or a front lip for 92-95 civic

ill give u 50 for the sub

pm’ed

bump