some new pictures of the truck

^^^some retarded kid in lockport. they were on a blue s10 that was originally purple. had a blown motor. i offered him my cragars and 200 cash(had 400 dollars worth of bfg tires on them) and he wanted just 300 for em instead. so i took em for 300 and got rid of the cragars and basically got these for free. theyre billet eagle alloys 17". ive had them about 2-2 1/2 years now.

lol, those wheels got around. My friend picked them up originally on clearance, and sold them to whom I believe to be the tard you bought them from.

wow sweet

damn cool!

get some wire looms… loose wires bug me. http://www.made4uproducts.com/ it’ll look great when you get some new wheels.

Post some before pictures!

spam16v, what are you talking about with loose wires? could you please elaborate? every single wire in the truck has loom, and its the mesh loom not the plastic shit. the only wires that arent loomed are the sparkplug wires and it would be retarded to loom those. thanks for the comments though, i just made my rad cover for the top today so i could ditch the temp brackets i had.

i want to do something similar to a 2wd new body style 1500 chevy

looks fun though man