some new pictures of the truck

dont think ive posted any of it after i finished it up for this year, so i took some when i was out cruising today. enjoy. and if your curious on the motor, its just shy of 12:1 comp (dome pistons and 64cc chambers), 355cc, roller cam .540/.562 lift with 294/300 (242/248 at .050) duration, heads are 200cc runners 2.02/1.60 valves they summit/brodix ik200 castings with comp cams springs/guideplates/etc with comp ultra gold roller rockers and stud girdles. single plane tm-1 intake, 1" phenolic spacer, 750 cfm carb, and that about sums it up. headers are cardboard brown inside too so shes tuned pretty good. exhaust is headers into 2.5" piping with glass packs and turn downs at end of cab. runs on 93 + octane booster or 100 octane. 5speed backing it up.:slight_smile: easily pulls to over 100 in 3rd gear.

truck was bone stock when i got it, about 4 years ago or so.

note: i do have a steel cowl hood for it, i just havent put it on. im enjoying driving with no hood too much.

infront of old building:

another:

some shots of motor after i parked her for the night:

shot of the dash, still need to swap it for the less faded nice one i got from travisn:

yes, it has a fur headliner. and its fvckin sweet.:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/reconrider25/DSCN0178.jpg

Damn that’s a clean ass s-10…and looks like a beast too

:tup:

Nice.

I’d hit it!!!

sick ass truck. makes me mis my 82 with a 355. they are mad fun. great job

times?

no times yet, but i plan to run it towards end of the season so that it isnt as bad when i snap the driveshaft or blow out the rear end or something. haha.

very sexy i like it

Nice truck. I actually like the Sonoma Front end…I have always been partial to the 98+ S-10 Front end.

Looks Good :tup:

Why do you have a 1" timed belt and a 2 or 3" mandrel driving nothing but the alternator? lol.

Truck looks good tho…

^^^because a regular vbelt would slip anytime i got on the throttle regardless of how tight it would be or what pullies i used. the belt is a 1 1/2", its a gilmer belt setup that i got as a kit and seems to work pretty well.

Not a fan of the rims but cool project.

lol, so you went from a vbelt to that.

Looks nice.

My friend Jay had the same wheels on his truck at one point.

1.5" alt belt, 1.25" exhaust primaries. Nice :smiley:

hey come on now, theyre patriot swap headers. they got 1.5" primaries. that extra quarter inch makes a difference. hahaha. no actually i plan to swap those out for next year with some equal length headers that will most likely be custom fab. i dont think the current exhaust is hurting it much though. it already screams pretty good.

as for the wheels, i picked up up with tires for 300 bucks. couldnt go wrong and they were a hell of alot better then the 15" cragar wagon wheels i used to have. eventually itll get a stagared sed of torque thrust 2’s

:tup: that thing is clean!

Looks good :tup:

Looks nice, I really like it

Who did you buy them from?