Some pics of the Daytona (no 56k)

It was a gorgeous day on Saturday so my friend and I took our cars out for a spin and got a couple nice photos. I’m by no means a good photographer, but I thought these turned out OK.

wow that car is clean. Nice pics

:tup:

Good god all mighty, I cant believe how well its been preserved. Figured all these old bats would be rotted by now. Props to you my friend.

Definitely a very clean car!

You sure that isn’t a Camaro??? :smiley: Jk…nice ride, always nice to see older cars kept clean!

Nice whips. Very Clean…

I like how you both have matching Dice…are they “legit” or are they there just cause they match or both?

If they are legit then :tup:

nice daytona. :slight_smile:

Brian

Probably the cleanest one I’ll ever see :tup:

Awesome pics,cant believe how clean that is. Info on the car?

Clean car man… reminds me of the Daytona from the Wraith:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5034049145386423737

edit - vid on the right after they painted it red

had no idea they ever came with t-tops?

Thanks everyone. The car is a 1986 Turbo Z C/S, I bought it 3 years ago and am the second owner. I have replaced the tranny on it, the original went out the day I bought it, and just had it repainted over the winter. The car was really clean when I got it, no rust anywhere, even around the e-brake and rear quarters which these cars are notorious for.

Only mod I have done is a MP stage 2 logic module which ups boost from 7 to 14 psi. Still by no means a quick car, but enough to make it fun to drive. The C/S (Carol Shelby) package gives an upgraded suspension with thicker anti-sway bars.

I’ve always loved these cars ever since I was a kid and started watching “Hunter”. I want to upgrade it to a TII car at some point, but am perfectly content enjoying it as it is now :slight_smile:

Loved that movie!!

Holy fuck Turbo Daytonas=sex

edit: Ugggghhhh

Edit: holy fuck ughhhhhh

rex tugwell lol

Very clean!! Looks so good in red too.

wow! that is really nice.

that makes me want to go work on my daytona right now. :slight_smile:

Brian

Car look very nice Brian, detailed and better then when it was new. Look forward to seeing the car.