Somebody with a truck want to make a some $

I’d rather post pics after its painted, but here ya go. I have an appointment to get it painted white in ~ 1 week

Underboosted. He tows us all over gods green earth.

Or, get some long jumpers and another charged battery, or two. Jump the battery you have under the good to the battery you will put on your lap inside the car. drive it till it pukes again, then insert battery #2.

I drove 2 of my cars home from albany like that when my alt’s died.

I used to have Frank’s # but I have gone through like 4 phones since then. I was stranded at my friends house with nothing, and it was 5am so I would have needed headlights. Not only that, but when I dropped him off I only had 1/8 of a tank of gas so I would have needed to stop, turn the engine off, then start it again and I figured it didnt have enough juice. Atleast I could drive my car on/off the flatbed instead of it being dragged. I posted this thread because AAA told me that they had no idea when the tow truck would be able to pick me up.

mike painting it???

how hard is it to slap the belt in and go?

Ohh its only the belt!?! WTF shoe lace trick man!

no really parking lot swap that shit dude. FTL

idk I just got home from German Auto Parts with the belt and I am about to put it on, cant imagine its too difficult.

actually belt is ~1ft too long, weird because it showed as the only belt for my car. Paging Nick!!!

–measure old belt
–count ribs
–get new belt.

problem already solved, thanks nick. I probably should have done a little research first :lol

wtf you go from the Si to this thing? lol and when the fuck did the m3 get hit

haha 4 days after I bought it buddy.

and i take it youre not back in FL?

No I moved back cuz I’m broke!!!