Someone called my daddy an ass-o! :eek: NOW WITH PIC OF MY SISTER!!!!!!!!

I’d hit it, just because.

wait she’s 17?

i’ll make sure I’ll stay in NY

i see an emo - ish pic! You’re rubbing off on her beck

ide fuck her, sorry d00d

isn’t one of the internet pic rules…

oddly angled shots = fat chick?

I second the option for paintball guns… they leave nasty marks at close range… specially if you aren’t using protection I still got a scar from this summer’s run-in with a close range paintball gun.
Also just sit outside his house on the curb for hours maybe with a sign or something fun like this guys a dick.

wait wait wait wait wait

whats her first name?

:word:

so what? throw a load in anyway. Fat chicks need lovin’ too.

wait…

i think shes my friend on myspace…

and i think we hung out before

and by hung out i mean HUNNNNGGGG out

who’s her friend- more pics of her

Post the fuckers phone number, i am sure some of us could maybe call him and remind him of what a fuckwad he is.

I need more pictures of your sister to make a reasonable judgement on what to do…

Like I said, we all need more pictures to make any sort of reasonable judgement.

But anyhow, if someone disrespected my family like that, I would pay them a visit, one on one at his front door, and lay the law of the land in HIS house to him in front of HIS parents.

Now, on with the more important things, like posting more pictures! Lots more…

adam, wanna hook me up wit your sis haha :kiss:

no doubt about it… someone needs to write a rule book on this, you can never have to many pics of a girl you’ve never seen in person…

post up the kids phone number, e-mail, SN and anything else that could be an annoyance to him im sure the fine people of NYspeed will take care of the rest

Egg his house with rotten eggs. Or not… it just seems like it’d be really fun. Or really smelly… either way, I want to do it to someone.

I can’t believe he would call your dad. That’s super low. Hmm… I’m going to think of a plan and get back to you asap.

agreed

her friend is fucking gross.

shes like 5’6" and weighs no lie…78 lbs. im.not.exaggerating.
so super super super annoying.
“like, omg, talks like this like, yeah.”

her boyfriend type thing, is the faggor whos calling our house.

yep.
Internet cocks rule all
If you have his cell number post it in some forums
if you have his email, there is easy ways to rape that
AiM - same story

just fuck with the kids life.
and then his mom.

+1 video tape it and send him the tape :evil laugh: