Someone called my daddy an ass-o! :eek: NOW WITH PIC OF MY SISTER!!!!!!!!

Ill lay this down as easy as I can.

Matt = Sister’s ex-boyfriend.
Megan = my sister
Heather= my sisters best friend, and Anthony’s ex-g/f.
Anthony= Matt’s best friend, heathers ex boyfriend.

My sister and her ex-bf (MATT) were dating for ~ 2 years.

They broke up, cause he treated her like shit, and my parents refuse to allow them to see each other (cause shes 17, and they can do that).

Her ex-boyfriend (MATT) and his friends have been giving our family a hard time.

My dad called Matt’s best friend Anthony an ass-o, to anthony’s ex-g/f (heather).

Of course it got around, and anthony, thought it would be funny to call up my house, and leave a message about how my sister is a bitch, my dad is a fuck head, and my sisters a fat ass fuck (which she isn’t…ask twizted :wink: )

so I’m obviously not going to let it slide, because this is pretty much the icing on the cake, cause these dis-respectful kids need something coming to them.

any suggestions on what to do??? I already called Anthony and left him a voicemail about how i traced his call, and found out it was him…and that he fucked with the wrong people.

my dads pissed. i’m sure he will chime in.

http://myspace-072.vo.llnwd.net/00269/27/03/269093072_l.jpg

^^ thats her on the right.

http://myspace-150.vo.llnwd.net/00211/05/16/211336150_l.jpg

thats her. shes fucking dumb.

I’ll come help hurt him with you :slight_smile:

i suggest you post pictures of your sis

:wstupid:

lets roll in the jetta to this kids house and take care of business

tonights halloween
muahahhahaa

Ive always wanted to use this one,
:needpic:

time for them to get the shit kicked out of them …

this thread + paintball thread = motive and weapon of choice (and people who prolly wouldnt mind the target practice either)

this thread + paintball thread = motive and weapon of choice (and people who prolly wouldnt mind the target practice either)

have sex with his mom. or his sister. done.

my dad called the kid and my sis’s ex-b/f, and told anthony that “he fucked with and disrespected the wrong guy”, and to do himself a favor and stop by our house and say it to his face hahaha

my dads so gangsta.

oh and my dad wants to file a restraining order against my sisters ex boyfriend, cause he just wont leave her alone.

:lol: no his sis def is not fat :wink:

yeah, but she’s busted…

:truth:

and she fucking thinks your a freak.

i know.

best idea so far, but id say tape it and give it to him on his bday

pics?

yes.

silly newman, gettin with everyones sister

NO ONE CARES

SHOW PICS

meh, should could have it I guess.