Someone to paint my GS750

Looking for someone to paint:

-gas tank,
-front fender,
-rear fender and
-right/left side covers.

I’m not looking for a garage DIY deal, I have money to spend and I want the job done well.

My only concern is that the front fender/rear fender are chrome, so I will probably need to get them sandblasted first before any paint goes on. I’m not sure if painters prep the parts to this extent. The side covers are ABS plastic, also not sure if this poses any problems, although it would it be similar to painting plastics on sport bikes I assume.

I’m not going with anything over the top with color, just a dark blue base with some sort of white center stripe.

Ideally, I’d rather deal with a professional painter, I’m not too worried about cost just as long as it’s not anal rape in the end.

Throw up your suggestions.

Thanks guys,
Chris

Contact Puch? I’ve seen some good stuff come from him.

I can blast your fenders for $10 if you want. I have a blasting cabinet

drpuch painted turbociv’s bike stuff i believe

Matt Pangborne seems to have some good stuff… I think he is AxisE30 on here and is a very enthusiastic painter.

If you’re willing to bring them out to Syracuse the guy who did my 636 does great work at a great price. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll contact him.

I’ll take you up on this offer, when are you free this week?

Also, Newman does he own his own business or just a hobby painter? I’m skeptical on the DIY only because I want something that will last, and I’d rather not have to repaint because of crappy prepping from a DIY painter as opposed to a company that I can go to if I don’t like it.

I’m free after 5pm everyday except for tuesday. My blasting cabinet is at my dads in boston/hamburg. PM me we can meet up and I’ll grab the fenders and have them done and bring them back to you in a day