Something decent for $500

Need something to hold me over until i get my taxes back. I just want to spend $500 bucks, but it can’t have any mechanical issues. A little rust is ok! It has to seat 4, pass an inspection, have heat and defrost, and be safe for my kid. i’m willing to perform small amounts of work if it needs it. hook me up.

You and every other hopeless craigslist crack head who wants something for nothing.

Good luck with finding something tho.

1990 plymouth laser seats 4 has heat needs heater core. new clutch and brakes and bunch of other things. will sell for $700

92 Nissan Sentra Auto 182k miles no mechanical issue, decent interior just inspected and oil change
looking for $1000

94 Toyota Corolla, 180k, 5spd 35mpg, great heat and defrost, A/C works great, Great cond snows, new brake lines, ball joints, inspected till spring, driven daily, plus stock wheels and tires $900

edit: 4 door super clean interior, my wife actually likes the car

94 cavalier convertible. 170k needs top but tape would fix the rip(8inch) if needed. runs and drives decent. no lights on dash on. brakes seem spongy. newer engine. Nice pioneer speakers lol. Took in on trade $500.
can be seen at between 1709-1725 Grand Island blvd on G.I.

Decent and $500 dont go together

o I don’t know about that. I’ve bought some pretty decent $500 cars in the last few months. THey usually get snagged within a few hrs though. On CL just a few weeks back I missed out on a 99 62k 2owner buick for 900 by a matter of minutes. I pulled up and the guy was counting out money. New guy had it back on CL a week later for $2900