Something in the water by Exit 8...

Insted of replying to all the PM’s individaully that I am getting, heres what really happened…

Brian (8.1crew) put a pic of his daughter in a pink jeep as his sig. I ask whats up with 8.1crew’s sig. Black_WS6 says it’s his daughter. I then said… and i quote…

The meaning of this is that Mr. Dad/8.1crew is always the first one to bitch when people flame family… but he is BLATENTLY asking for it by having some pink fucking barbie jeep in his sig.

Then I go out and google a picture of 2 baby girls in a pink jeep and put it in my sig. No name calling, NOTHING offensive said towards pewter or his kiddo.

Totally unacceptable, it’s even worse for an administrator doing that to a mod in a regular thread where everyone can see it. With all the drama on here lately, we just don’t need that shit, especially about someone’s daughter. So he wants to put a pic of his daughter up? He is a proud dad. I guess I understand that because I have kids.

I dont understand why you posted this… but why the FUCK is there a baby in a pink jeep on Pittspeed? VERY inappropriate for a car forum. If he is so proud of his kiddo then he should post on the better homes and gardens forums or something.

So Black_WS6 posts in the mod forum to whitey, either Logik is gone as an admin, or Black_WS6 is gone as a mod. Whitey asked everyone to chill out and relax. I then asked Black_WS6 if he wants me to remove his admin rghts and he said and i quote:

So that is the factual version. The quotes are exact. I cant believe i just wasted the time to type this. :kekegay:

Cliff Notes: If Pewter can have a pink barbie jeep in sig, so can i. :blue:

Where did the other thread go?

in the garbage with all your other pointless banter and threats :kekegay:

watch this… it may calm you down a bit. http://207.36.85.33/booies/Movies/The%20Safety%20Dance.htm

I’ll check it out when I get home. I don’t like to click on too many links from work. PITTspeed flies under the radar of our proxy server and I don’t want to push my luck.

if i wasnt angry before i am now for watching that

c’mon the safety dance is fucking hilarious.

maybe at how gay they are

moms jokes & daughter ones is all i bitch about asshole,all others fair game,so bring it bitch boy!

& why did u take my sig away sissy boy?

never bring kids into it

too fucking late.

i think significant others should be added too

I think Logic has a DEATH WISH

how about no one says shit about anyone else besides that person and only that person. there is absolutely no need to bring in anyone. there is just to much drama on this site. it needs to quit. new members dont stay because of it

this comming from #1 shit talker here:rolleyes:

now you open your mouth. this shit is old. you said many times wait to i see him but you never said shit to me. by doing this you waved your rights to say shit to me or about me. Im not the one with the problem if i did have a issue with you i would of said somethign to you but i dont care so you dont see me saying shit. i would think you woudl do the same

just bring me my computer …looser…i didn’t do shit cause some people told me not to…but since you are billy bad ass come on out

If you burrow something you BRING it back

whatever man. seriously whatever. im not talking shit nor will I. to much drama in the PGH

PS. there is no need to follow me around after every post