Somewhat siq collection

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMNQuHFrMAQ[/video]

https://youtu.be/AMNQuHFrMAQ

I’ll take the 8C plz.

Great collection but I find it hard to believe it is the biggest/best with Leno and Lingenfelter being on US soil.

No F40 and some terrible rim selections.

People made similar comments. who cares about F40 when you have Schumacher’s car. Lol

Rich ppl usually have the absolute worse wheel choices lol. Especially if they are older as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That video contains no burnouts or “stuntin”…what’s the point of all that HP if you don’t get ill & ghost ride the whip?

Leno is more into rare old cars like Duesenbergs so I wouldn’t be surprised if this collection has more supercars than Leno. Lingenfelter has some supercars but that collection definitely shifts more toward American muscle.

Meh…

I need a new line of work…

I was gonna mention the “lack of” an F40 and and Mclaren F1, but it’s pretty ridiculous when you are barely able to think of supercars he does NOT have there. LOL

I would say claims of the biggest collection are believable. Like mentioned above, Leno has more old brass and steamers, and Lingenfelter is more american muscle than supercar.

X…

I don’t think there would be any way for me to own Shumacher’s F1 car and NOT drive it. That man has some serious self control.

Yeah, but when I was there Ken had a row of Ferrari’s including an enzo. A Bugatti, handful of Lambo’s including a reventon. SLS, SLR, Alfa 8C, Z8, Porsches including a GT. And that was just in one room. But you are right, those are maybe a quarter of his collection. But he also had a warehouse full of cars that he rotates in and out, so who knows what all he has.
All these collections are crazy plus you can have the conversation over quality/rarity over quanity.

This was another interesting collection but no clue where in the world it is located.

No Vipers?

Nice sportster rich bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get where you are going with that, but I remember watching the Top Gear episode where Hammond drives one of the lower Formula cars and he could barely keep it going. Those cars are all or nothing. Not enough heat in the tires, no grip, not enough speed in the corner, no grip, not enough on the go pedal, stall, all that shit.

X…