Sony Drs-pd150 professional camcorder make offer!!!

For Sale 1 Sony DRS-PD150, w/mic, a battery, a carry strap, 4 tapes, and charger. It sat at my lost and found at work for the last 6 months. I have no use for a camera of this quality. Thats why its still here. It is used and in working order.

Product Description
The DSR-PD150 provides high quality acquisition in the DVCAM component digital format, as well as in DV, allowing up to forty minutes recording on one tape Mini DVCAM tape or over a full hour in the DV mode. It is suited for Event Videography and Video Journalist applications. This compact camcorder features three newly developed 1/3 inch 380K pixel CCDs that allow two scanning modes: 480 progressive (for still) or interlaced (for video). These new CCDs also provide high quality acquisition with increased resolution and sensitivity at reduced noise and vertical smear.The DSR-PD150 also features complete Professional Audio functions with two built-in XLR inputs. It features a built-in slot for a flash memory card or MemoryStick for still image storage. Up to 988 JPEG pictures can be stored in one 64 MB MemoryStick. The stored images can be mixed or keyed to the live image allowing logo insertion and/or mix effects. The built-in electronic zoom lens features Autofocus and SuperSteadyShot with a high MTF 12X high MTF quality optical lens with manual Zoom, Focus and Iris control. A high resolution (500 lines) B&W viewfinder and a color swing out bright color LCD panel are included to make shooting a breeze. A software package for logo generation and included USB port adapter are standard.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/sony$cam.jpg

MAKE OFFER!!! NO LOW BALLERS!!! CASH ONLY!!!Ive done research I know what its worth!!!
Please Include your name and phone number in your PM Thanks!!!

$50

pm me what you are looking y=to get out of it

it’s from the lost and found.

$100

$1300 your out of your fucking mind, Lost and found it’s a profit for you no matter what. I highly doubt you bought it for no more than $150 if any at all.

SEMI PROFESSIONAL NOT PROFESSIONAL CAMERA

it was made in 2006
:rolleyes:

wow!!! … Talk about trying to make a BIG profit!

ya

and to think i towed his car for 20 bucks…

Whats wrong with that remember what country your in

:rofl: … But seriously … WTF? … $1300 for something that you got for free … or next to nothing?

actually stated it which is really funny.

Lost and found this thread next year when i bump it for laughs

It is a reliable, popular set up.

Depending on which lense it has, I’ve seen them go for $800 to $1000.

Danger - German with a Bowtie Bump

Somebody have Chad pm Starboy so I get banned again :finger2:

So your going to tell me that if you where in my situation and had this camera and you knew what it was worth you wouldnt try to get what its selling for elsewhere? Are you stupid???

Yes I didnt pay anything for it but why wouldnt I try to make a huge profit if I could make one. Like I said to someone today “Im not selling this thing for 6 bucks and a fucking charms blow pop.”

You missed the entire point of everyones post.

YOU POSTED IT WAS IN LOST AND FOUND !

Why would any of us give you top dollar that your dumbass mentioned where it’s from :rofl:

You lose on this one :rofl:

would not even of mentioned where i got it

expect lowballers

$125

actually the fact that it’s from the lost and found and he posted that shows honesty… maybe not the most logical move to try to sell it for a high price, but at least he’s forthright.

i’d give you a few hundred for it.

i could care less where the hell it came from, just as long as its not stolen.

give me a price of what you want out of the thing, pm or get at me on my cell.

seriously… sell it for what its worth. Who cares where it came from. I would only hook up family or a close friend for some super discount if they were aware of the circumstances - not the general Pittspeed public fucks.

SOLD for $1200

You lucky mother fucker