http://www.hedonistica.com/media.php?path=/videos/car-runs-red-light.wmv

HOLY SHIT.

Here’s a better one, where they slow it down :

omg ^^^

Holy shit is right

Damn, talk about luckiest fucker alive.

I hope that was a police chase thing.

Otherwise that person is totall blind.

looks like he hit the SUV though… at least on the slow-mo one… the SUV stops very suddenly and the car starts to schmoke.

that smoke might be from the tires.

my question is what is that flash? is that a camera taking down his plate number?

WOW! (as he/she scrapes out underware)

Saaaweeet

flash was a glare off a window

eek

one in a million shot of making that. I go play the lotto that day if i were him.

I call bullshit. There is smoke from the tires before he crosses in front of the SUV, then it is magically gone. He is aimed right for the white car, but through some time/space warp shit doesn’t hit it, and doesn’t slow down??? It just doens’t look right. Watch is at full screen and replay it a few times in slow motion.

The time warp is probably due to video compression. I know it sounds crazy, but WMV does some major compression, and if the pixels don’t change enough to warrant a change, the change in that area of the image may not be visible.

The flash happens as soon as the car crosses the white line, and the flash is coming from the top of a white pole across the street - not a glare from a car window.

Watch the people crossing the street. They stop as soon as that car races by, and at least one of the people is looking at the car as they continue to cross.

I’m going to say this is real, or VERY well faked. My money would be on it being real.