South Park

What’s with all the bikers doing wheelies?

I was out there tonight.
Was flyinglow in the stables parking lot? I was going to come over but I had both kids and a stroller.

There were a lot of ta’s camaro’s out there, was anyone out there from here?

Originally posted by 2kaltima
What’s with all the bikers doing wheelies?

I was out there tonight.
Was flyinglow in the stables parking lot? I was going to come over but I had both kids and a stroller.

There were a lot of ta’s camaro’s out there, was anyone out there from here?
Me,2fnfast and flying low were there…we were bored:rolleyes: Should of come over…i would of liked to put a face to the person who likes to talk shit on me:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Me,2fnfast and flying low were there…we were bored:rolleyes: Should of come over…i would of liked to put a face to the person who likes to talk shit on me:D
why ? its better to not know the person you talk shit on:D

Maybe next time - it’s supposed to be like 77 and sunny thursday so i’ll probably take the kids out again.

BTW - do you know anyone whe wants a 98 gtp - a guy I work with is selling his, I think he wants around 6500 for it.

Originally posted by 2kaltima
Maybe next time - it’s supposed to be like 77 and sunny thursday so i’ll probably take the kids out again.

BTW - do you know anyone whe wants a 98 gtp - a guy I work with is selling his, I think he wants around 6500 for it.
Well i can see.you got pics? And miles and so fourth,tell him to post it on clubgp.com in the for sale forum

Well i can see.you got pics? And miles and so fourth,tell him to post it on clubgp.com in the for sale forum

:cool:

Originally posted by Quik
why ? its better to not know the person you talk shit on:D

I think drove by you last night in the Rox, your bike looks real nice up close. Where’d you get it painted at?:cool:

ill be down there tonight for a lil bit. then its off to permantis for a lil drinking and stuff

Originally posted by flyinglow57
ill be down there tonight for a lil bit. then its off to permantis for a lil drinking and stuff

call me before u go out d park i might even b there,sleeper said he gets off at 2 PIMPIN

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
call me before u go out d park i might even b there,sleeper said he gets off at 2 PIMPIN
where is sleeper… not around yet today? ? ?

i’ll hit you guys up at pirmanti’s… don’t get off work til almost 6 so won’t be worth hitting the park…

ill be there also :embarass:

Originally posted by Shaggy
ill be there also :embarass:

great - another faggot mustang at the park :D:D

no i dont go to the park.

Originally posted by Shaggy
no i dont go to the park.

he lost his car in the sea of mustangs :tounge: last time he was there so he doesnt go back

bj ill catch ya on the cellular when i get my ass out of here today

mac hti me up b4 u go out to the park…i might ride out with some people from here today

Originally posted by cleanquick306
mac hti me up b4 u go out to the park…i might ride out with some people from here today

damn i will only if you let me ride your bike (i rode zak’s and burn’s last night so im professional now :tounge: )

you ever get your exhaust leak fixed?

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
you ever get your exhaust leak fixed?

the gaping hole is now fixed. but all i did was bolt it together without a gasket so its not as bad but there is a leak (not loud now)just annoying.

i work till about 8, probably will drive out to SP. if you see me flag me down or something.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
i work till about 8, probably will drive out to SP. if you see me flag me down or something.
thats pretty hard, theres a gazzilion Grandams out there:eek: