South park

I can pick you up if you want. I’m only staying for a little while though.

its allready ready, just finished putting the glaze down. Da probe will be there :slight_smile:

thanks for the offer though Jeff. See ya there :slight_smile:

i am down… we going to get something to eat? i will be coming from work

we can do whatever you guys want we just picked that place for everyone to meet up hang for the ones that only wanna stay awhile and roll for the allnighter crew

is da probe painted now? that thing was LOW i cant see how you drive it lol

i am not sure if i know where the stables are… i know where vip is, are they near there?

you would be making a right turn out of the vip go up the road you pass a light keep going straight and its on the right side their are some trees in the lot you’ll c it

had a great time tonight…its a shame my son didnt sing karoke…shaggy and whitey getting into it with some retarded girl

that place sucked, but atleast some drunken bitches talked too me :rofl:

did you guys eventually stop at the Warehouse cafe in bethel i think i may have seen you as you all pulled in… i was in the jetta with black wheels and a wicked exhaust leak… i was renting a movie with the little lady when i noticed mustang, mustang, camaro, camaro, probe, jetta i woulda said hi but the only one of you i know is whitey sorta

thats was us

You should have stopped over and BS with us for awhile :slight_smile:

Yup taht was us…i,m from bethel park too man… :blue:

fool dident even mention the talon or gtp

thats cause i wasn,t cool enough to park ny the stang or ta and you…well he couldn,t see you form all that damn smoke puffing out of you exhaust! :op:

That wasent smoke coming out the exuast, it was leaking oil bunind off my exuast :kekegay:

i would’ve definately said hello but i didn’t want to interupt on your guys night, i did’nt know how well you would’ve taken to me and my girlfriend just saying hello. but if you ver meet in the southpark / bethel area definatley let me know i’ll show up

we allways take kindly to girlfriends

you should of stopped in :hsdance:

We’re all laid back. the more the Pittspeed people there the better

Yep. OrangeSS and Blue were even civil to each other - just a friendly, hey dick, hey asshole. :grouphug: