South Park

Its supposed to be a decent day anyone going down there today

i only live like 5 mins away, i could always stop down
sleepergtp will probably be lurkin around

my car is still off insurance till next week i think

that blows

yeah you blow

fixed :bigthumb:

Mine is coming back together nicely. It should be out that way pretty soon.

any pics… what color is it Dave??

as soon as the dyno is in and the car is tuned I will be game

i was just down there, there was a black del slow and 2 integra’s that claimed they had GSR swaps in them a while back.
they were driving way to slow and playin stupid games with each others car’s, i was tired of being stuck behind them so i flew past them in the on coming traffic lane…
it was soo funny how they tried to keep up…:rofl:
but they saw me in the gas station mins later and all rolled in asking what i had done…
he said damn and he thought my car was pretty quick for a neon and he couldnt keep up :greddy2:
i told him its still a neon tho

hahaha its colder outside than i thought

STFU nOoB

:frowning:

:mullet: :redface:

needs garage queeny smiley^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:D

I dont know about anybody else, but I hate hanging out in South Park… All you get is a bunch of ricers hanging around talkin about stupid shit and then the cops show up. That’s about it.

I’ve seen very few tuners or nicely done cars down there… Maybe 7 or 8 in my time hanging out down there.

I’d prefer not to have my truck down there, I’d rather not have anyone remember the truck and run into trouble later on down the line when im in public, guilt by association when someone does something stupid down there.

hrrm… sp ricers

:rollseyes:

was talking about the “gsr” swapped integras

wtf bitch, you never call any more… to good for my sweet puntang or something? ill cut ya bitch. :eek4dance