Sparco Evo 2 Plus Seat - Genuine/FIA in date

*********LOWERED PRICE

I bought this seat for my miata. I dont think its as comfortable as I would like it to be for the cost, so I am either going to get an evo 2 or go with ultrashields. This seat is new (has been sitting covered with the bag it came in for test fitting purposes only- has not been mounted in a car or driven in), and is 100% genuine with an in date FIA certification (not 100% sure on the date-- i dont have the seat in front of me so I have to look). These seats are sized between the evo and evo 2.

These are $700+ new. Looking to get $500 bucks for the seat. I absolutely do NOT need to sell this seat (can just put it on the pass side) so dont bother with lowballs-- Id just prefer to have matching seats.

Can I come test fit this after eating a bunch of chipotle?

What bracket are you using to attach the seat?
Hopefully better than the one show.

Buy this and ill bring my nt-01’s home for you to do ONE heater in. ONE.

I fitted it in the car with a sparco bracket.

But srsly, if youre interested I can bring it up to cheektowaga tomorrow night for you to try out-- how late is chipotle open?

dam <3

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/johnms88/2012-04-17_19-03-42_123.jpg

3/10 fia

hm my driver seat in my type s is ripped to shit, but this is a bit out of my range. Ill let you know

Pmmed you.

Good seller. I saw in this seat last weekend and it looks brand new. The other side mounts are Sparco black steel.

This is in cheektowaga as of tonight. Dropped price to $500 w/o brackets-- lowest it is going or else ill put it in the pass side.

Someone wants this…

Still available.

Nice seat, good luck.

Updated first post with the lower price. I forgot to do that before so it was still listed as 600 unless you read the whole thread.

If you get it this week ill let it go for 460 bucks. Next week its back up to 5. Could use the cash for a spur of the moment purchase.

An in date FIA seat for 450 bucks! Common people. Daddy wants matching seats.

This is retarded, dirt cheap, and this thing is comfy as fuck!

Too bad I have nothing to use it in!

Glows!

I know. I figured the corbeau crowd would love this. Sparco seat at corbeau prices.

are you selling it with the bracket or no?

Currently no but arrangements could be made for one.

I’ll buy it as a package deal with the car ha.