Spider Man 3

8 HOURS!

shweet movie

It was…special.

God I had to pee sooooo bad like 20 minutes into it I could barely walk to the bathroom after.

fag lol

rofl that was fucking hilarious

don’t be jealous. good movie, i liked it :headbang:…especially west side story peter parker lol

you mean emo peter parker… they even had him sitting in a dark corner

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/325/64/n2337977156_9877.jpg

I have mixed feelings. I think they could have done a much better job. I really didn’t like how Peter Parker looked all emo and shit when he was “black spiderman”. They did do a good job on how his personality changed from somewhat shy easygoing Peter to very outgoing agressive Peter, but I think they could have done a better job of the what he did to show it. I did not like the strutting around shit and dancing shit. It was too west side story/emoish. The battle scenes were very well done, and the special effects were exactly what I expected…absolutly amazing! Another beef I have is Venom…He looked ok, but they did not change his voice and he never refered to himself as “we” (for those of you who dont know, Venom always refers to both Eddie Brock and Vemon, and always calls himself “we” as he recognizes both entities as one. He always refers to himself as “we are venom”, which he did not do once in the movie. Sandman was badass period. They did him very well. Can’t wait to see what Spider-Man 4 is going to bring…but it better be more like the first two than the third.

Seems like Spiderman 4 is gonna bring Carnage, Lizard, and Black Cat. :tup: to Carnage as he should be one bad mama jama.

I thought they were stopping at 3. If not, that’s pretty cool. I was impressed with the way they did Venom. From the initial previews, it looked like he was going to be a skinny version of the comic book but that was not the case. :tup:

The one reason I am not as big a fan of Spiderman as I am Xmen or Fantastic 4 is because the villans are not as cool. Sandman and Lizardman are pussies. Carnage and Venom are cool but it wasn’t enough with Venom so hopefully Carnage will be a main focal point next.

there are 3 more coming.

Spiderman villans are badass… they just have to be portrayed better in the movies.

I can’t wait for FF… and I also can’t wait for the next sting of Marvel Knights flicks.

Spiderman 3 was a letdown. Too much for the laugh, and too little of the Venom.

any website where I can look thus up?

yea, thats what I was thinking too. But then again I wasnt expecting sandman. So they might go with someone else like shocker or rhino… etc

While Shocker and rhino were cool. Who i really want to see is

TOMBSTONE!!! that was one bad ass mother fucker.

I bet they use the lizard next as he was the professor examining venom. I want to see Carnage. That’s one psychotic villian.

I think the guy from the movie link has it right. Based on the story progression, Lizard is definitely the next logical villain.

Apparently I wasn’t the only one to make the “Westside Story” analogy. :slight_smile: Like I was telling the peeps last night, I thought Michael Jackson was gonna bust out of the screen in a scarecrow suit and start singing “Ease On Down The Road” . :smiley:

The music(al) was kinda cool though, so I’m not too mad about it. It was probably the only way they could cram all of the changes Spiderman went through into 15 minutes of movie time.

A little too much packed into one movie. They could have diluted the movie less by focusing on Sandman or Venom or the Green Goblin, but not all three.

However, Bruce Campbell cameo :tup:

Bruce Campbell was hilarious. Im a huge Evil dead fan.

I want to see either Carnage or Tombstone. Lizards a given. But remember that Lizard became spideys friend after parker taught him how to control it.

And where is Kingpin and all the fucking robots and shit