Spidey 3

hey, has anyone seen this movie yet? I got the priveledge to see it early, and i kind of have to save it wasn’t the greatest, but i still really enjoyed it, kept with the spidey-ness.

A line you’ll remember is “Wicked Cool”.

Now go out and see it, after it stops snowing… :partyman: :partyman:

yea its aight…saw the silver surfer preview …thats gona be crazy.

Don’t get me started on that movie. Anyone who was a fan of the comics save yourself the heartache of watching another good marvel character get butchered by money grubbing Hollywood bastards!

BAH!!!

And Venom does not say “I” !!!

they should have made the movie only about silver surfer and have nothing to do with stupid fantastic 4…

ahah yea true.

doesn’t venom say “we”. Also the the chief’s daughter is so hot, damn son.

FF4 was horrible enough, i don’t think two will be any better.

i went and saw it thursday at midnight. overall it was allright. there was just some terrible writing in certain parts. way too much stuff crammed in there. what pissed me off was when peter brushes his hair over his face acting all emo. wtf

lol,. yea, i heard they had a premiere date before they had even written a script. So everything was rushed. Also i’m guessing nobody read the script and realized how stupid some of the things they were saying sounded…“WICKED COOL”

doesn’t venom say “we”.

Yes he is supposed to, also Spiderman never killed him, because he eventually becomes a vigalante. And thats how Carnage and the other symbiotes come around, from Venom.

they should have made the movie only about silver surfer and have nothing to do with stupid fantastic 4…

Supposedly he is goin to get his own movie sometime. But he has to be introduced in the fantastic 4 because thats how it happend in the comics. But I think they already fucked up Galactis so I’m not holding my breath on this even being decent. But Lawrence Fishburn is the Silver Surfer’s voice. So that is at least something to look forward too. Wooot Morpheus!!

there’s more than just carnage? I never read the comics, just the early 90’s tv show.

for anyone who has not seen it yet, don’t listen to the above, for what it was, it was excellent.

Definitely better than 1, just a little better than 2. Overall good movie. My only complaint was Venom was a little to wussy.