Spotted: black teg w/gold rims turbo???

I see this car everyday, outside my work atleast 2x a day in west seneca/OP. Today i went by him sideways in a white M3. Just wanted to see if this turbod teg was on the board. Car sounds good :tup:

BigB?

Sounds like him.^

yea he powdercoated his wheels gold. Deff a nice car i drove it the other night.pulls pretty hard

yep thats brian aka big b

i like dark broze rims but these rims are almost yellow, but anyways just wanted to say hi!

Small B aka jimbo jr lol

lol hes brians “counter part” as paul from swerve say’s

dont get the counter part ?

idk paul called jimbo that the other day at swerve because he thought he was brian and was trying to sell him his own springs lol so he thinks there each others counter part or something

when jimbo bought the springs? that wasnt the other day lol that was like a month ago

hey guys i havent been on in a while but yea that was me lol

[quote=“layzie,post:11,topic:25946"”]

when jimbo bought the springs? that wasnt the other day lol that was like a month ago

[/quote]

hmm idk paul said he was trying to sell jimbos springs for him or something and jimbo walked in one day and paul thought it was brain and wanted to sell jimbo his own springs technically. lol

[quote=“Big B,post:12,topic:25946"”]

hey guys i havent been on in a while but yea that was me lol

[/quote]

I think I seen your car at ECC south. If so I love the rims, wanna sell them to me?

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:14,topic:25946"”]

I think I seen your car at ECC south. If so I live the rims, wanna sell them to me?

[/quote]

yea i go to ecc south every now and then when i feel like going!

i would sell u the rims if u buy my car lol

[quote=“Big B,post:15,topic:25946"”]

yea i go to ecc south every now and then when i feel like going!

i would sell u the rims if u buy my car lol

[/quote]

Ahhh, I just want the rims for my crx.