Spring Cleaning UPDATED 8/20 - CLEARANCE PRICING!!

Haha, that is true…

Thanks Mike. They fit perfectly on my patio. Now I can sit outside and be free…oh, I don’t like the looks of those teenagers ‘goes back inside’

Time for an LP powered potato cannon?

BUMP Updated… Still no progress on the Grill as I Have been buried in my backyard trying to get a pool and patio and sprinklers etc… installed. Hopefully I will find some time =to get it cleaned up and pictures taken. If anyone is really interested in a great grill for cheap you can come look at it and to save me from having to clean it up if you like it in the condition it is in you can have it for $100 which is almost giving it away. $50 for my time is quite worth it at this point though.

Baller panel, copper goodness, put two in my house (one as a sub)

Dell printer and brother printer, $125 for both? I should ask where you are located first?

Sure that is cool. I am in South Buffalo but I travel for work and am all over the place daily. My office is on Duke Rd in Cheektowaga also and I can be there at any point in time.

You will have to let me know what dell one you want, less warnings or more toner.

Up for pics of the grill

snap! hit me up after work one of these days, I live and work in cheektowaga and I’m fairly certain I owes you a beverage

That sounds fair, not sure what you would owe me for… but who would say no!!

BUMP OFFERS? - Still no pics of the grill… I am really dragging on this one.

Grill is sold, I updated the pricing on the printers and really slashed it since they are taking up space. Sale on panel pending.

I swear I have used that Table and Chairs outside more times in the last few months than I have been on my patio in the past 3 years…best purchase ever. :slight_smile:

I sort of screwed my self on it too… I can not find a gazebo and a dining set to go on my new patio. I will have to wait until next year to enjoy my new yard. I have 4 chairs out there with no table or shade lol.

Did you sell the safe yet? If not I’ll take it and I work in cheektowaga, well at least for the next two weeks.

I’m not sure where you looked. But, BJ’s and Bargain Outlet have some really nice ones.

Do you want yours back? No, srsly.

I didn’t check BJ’s thanks. No I have temporary stuff, but without a gazebo nothing is useful.

I do still have the safe. I will make a note to bring it to work with me and then drop you a PM

FIRST POST UPDATED most everything is sold but there are some stragglers. Make a good offer and I will probably say yes! This shit is in my way and I really am sick of the clutter in my work space.

Would you take $25 for the first printer? Shoot me a pm.

PM Sent. Clear this stuff out folks. I probably have another round of stuff to post after I get this out of my way.

I’ve been slacking on being in Buffalo this summer, but still need electric work, and would take that panel as well if it falls through. I’ll shoot you a text

EDIT: Need fiber modules still for it so can give you $15 for it.