Spring Cleaning UPDATED 8/20 - CLEARANCE PRICING!!

I will keep adding stuff to this list and updating the thread title as I do. All items are pick up unless we make arrangements as I have found I am just to busy to deliver and do not want to be a horrible seller (sorry OfficerK)

1) Brother HL-2170W Wireless B/W Laser Printer with a fresh non remanufactured TN-360 Cartridge. The printer retails for $168 new and the cartridge is about $40. I will let this leave for $120 OBO $100 OBO $40 OBO It has been replace so it is not currently being used. Includes all cords.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53342606/printer.jpg

2) More Printers, but older. TWO Dell 3000CN. These were my office printers and equally shared the load of color printing for about 3 years. They have been sitting around for equally as long taking up space. Both have a warning that the Drum Cartridge is needing to be changed soon, but that warning seemed to always be there and one is saying Yellow and Magenta. I will include Cyan Magenta Yellow cartridges for the one that is just requesting a Drum Cartridge. I will provide Cyan Magenta Yellow and Black cartridges for the one that has more warnings on it. These come with power cords only. You will need your own USB or Ethernet cord. $50 each OBO $15 OBO These are on Ebay for $99-300 depending on condition and the lowest ones are broken for parts only. These are fully functional and I am including spare toner that should last a long time.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53342606/3000cn.jpg

3) 200A Main Breaker Siemens Panel - This is technically new. It has been opened and some knockouts have been punched out. We started to install it then changed the plans for the room and the length of the panel was too much. It is a model G4040B1200CU GOOGLE SHOPPING LINK
The difference between the one in that link and that one is that you are getting it loaded with breakers that I bought thinking I would be using it! That and it has a few holes pre punched out as you will be punching them out most likely, and if not a hole seal is like $.75

Breakers Included:
13 - 1 Pole 20A (Total $40)
5 - 1 Pole 15A (Total $15)
1 - 2 Pole 100A ($30) (For sub feed to garage!)

Looking to get $100 OBO $90 OBO SALE PENDING
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53342606/panel.jpg

4) Stainless Steel Grill - Sold

1. Sentry Fire Safe - Sold

6) Cisco Catalyst 3560 PoE Switch - 24 Port switch manufactured 12/08/2006 This is a great and fully functioning switch. It is slightly too loud for my needs (silent) so I replaced it with a fan-less switch. These go for over $400 used. I do not have the Console cord or the mounting brackets. You can use an ethernet cable and telnet instead of the serial cable. $30 OBO

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Cisco-WS-C3560-24PS-S-Catalyst-3560-Series-PoE-Switch-Tested-w-Warranty-tm-/00/%24(KGrHqYOKjIE3vOt)gC9BOCgrlJ)cQ~~_3.JPGcQ~~_3.JPG)

What work does the grill need?

interested in the grill

Bump… Offers on this stuff?

I still do not have pictures of the grill, here is my rundown of what is wrong with it:

Thermometer on hood is missing
Diffusers have seen better days but function
Hinge pins from hood missing after I moved… I should be able to find those though
Right table has some surface rust discoloration. This is the side with the side burner
Electronic start intermittent. I will change battery to see if that corrects the issue or if it needs new starter coils.
handles no longer have print on them for temperature level.
Lower cabinet missing door handles, and doors are a bit twisted and hard to open from moving so much. Not noticeable when closed.
Gas gauge not functioning. I have not checked the battery or cable yet.

The good:
Full stainless hood in great shape.
Cabinet is in good shape and not rusted out.
Cast iron burners look beat but function great as they are cast iron.

I will try to get pictures of it today, I have just been really busy trying to get this house done and building materials out of my way!

damn i just bought a table and chair set last week!!!
$300 new
DAMN

I want the safe for the fire proof part but don’t want to do any actual work to get it.

Wine rack and bball hoop sold.

Are you ever at Electric in the afternoon? I go to Ferguson electric quite often across the street.

I’ll be there from 3pm to 10pm today actually and every Tuesday.

Does the printer have the ethernet port? I think newegg had this same one onsale for $79 and I missed out on it

Yes it has an Ethernet port but it is also wireless. The toner cartridge in here is worth $40 alone, but since this is not the current model $100 and meet in the middle?

Does the table have 2 or 4 chairs?

Just bought a 2270DW, and can confirm that it is indeed a gangster printer.

4 chairs. I can take a better picture of it later if you want.

I’ll take the table and chairs today/tonight if no one else does.

Bitches, Agh I owe you one anyway. If Luke don’t take it I will.

He texted me and told me he was getting it tonight… I owe him one as well.

Luke is like a mob boss, everyone is in debt to his ass.

Nah, I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me…

Honestly, I didn’t even see your post. I just replied because it was still listed. My bad. It was not my intention to snipe it from you…sorry duder.

lol no problem. I assume your much closer than me anyway.

LOL… well he is a Godfather.

Table and Chairs are gone. I should hopefully be adding another round of stuff here this weekend. Maybe I will even finish the grill and get pictures up.