sprint htc touch pro

im selling my sprint touch pro everything works great no issues, no scratches on screen, nearly mint condition. all software and hardware work with no issues, ive had for a week, it comes with the phone, battery, battery cover, 2 stylis pens, and the wall charger, and a htc headset for making calls and listening to music.(duel headphones) im looking for $285. it has a 3.2 megapixel camera, zoom, flash, flashlight. video camera, 5 row keyboard, speakerphone, wifi, bluetooth 2.0 with bluetooth headset capabilities, car audio bluetooth capabilities,etc. if interested u can reply or send me a email at azurinskyy@hotmail.com

price?

might have someone interested

it says 300 firm… read.

im not sure what ur saying, if ur referring to me sayin firm(ish) that means im willing to go maybe 10-15 dollars or so either way. if i say best offer people will be like 225, 175, i dont think so. so i said ish as id give a liitle little leaway. and to clarify to anyone else who wants to kno what im lloking for. not beiing mean jus fixing my mistake and letting everyone know. thanks

will this also work for as CDMA phone (verizon) ?

my phone is cdma sprint i read some where that it is possible to change the carrier, cause i kno u can use gsm or unlocked phones here. ud have to look it up to see if u can switch from sprint to verizon, i think it can be done but i dont kno, so if that helps any.

I’d be interested if it wasn’t $300

thats what i paid, and ive only had it for a week, and i kno the price sucks but u buy one new for 579 plus tax, so its good the way i see it and if u have and or use a 2 year upgrade its 300, but u have to use ur upgrade and sign on for another 2 years and pay tax. but besides all that how much are u loooking for

I am broke I found refurbs on Egay for $200 but I’m out of contract with SERO so if I enter a new one I have to upgrade my plan.

ok, and for people who dont know alot a refurbs are junk keyboards may not work, some have serious touch flo issues and some have the fial pad and d button the button lifts up and it can break and or cause ur buttons to stop workin. alot on ebay i see for 200 250, but when the auction ends they skyrocket in price. i kno its a lil off track but one time i was looking up a 6700 and it was $50 advge price was 100. once the auction was done people would pay 250 275, and at that time u could get a brand new mogul for that, people are dumb on there. also if anyone didnt read above ive lowered price $285

im gonna agree on refurbs sucking.

im on my 6th one in under a year :frowning:

ill be getting the touch pro 2 next month

actually the OP set a fair price. These things brand new are over $500…

Only if you get a 2 yr upgrade will you pay $300.

I would buy this, but I think I’m going to wait for the pro 2 to come out.
UGH, looking at the HTC site, it’s amazing

would one need to get the date plan for this phone?

DATA … fuck

date plan? cut it out…ur married and have kids fggt

actually,
you can buy this phone for $99 with a 2 yr upgrade per verizon, today.

yes but the TP for verizon is junk.

is the touch diamond any good?

not bad. thinner…pretty much the same phone without a keyboard, however its all internal memory (4gb). no slot for sd card.

and also has a few less programs stock. and this phones microsd slot supports 16gb

and this is a sprint phone not verizon. and look up reviews on web sites and on youtube, the sprint version is faster. and to the guy with this phone as well as all new high tech devices ud have to get a simply everything plan. not the $100 if u dont want u can get the $69.99, which id a fair price for whats its got 450 min unlimited nights and weekends nights start at 7pm, no roaming charges, long distance, unlimited texts, video, email, picture, and data. also it helps that i also have 25% discount lol

you might be better off just tossing it on ebay. just sell it as new in box