spruced up the Midori Green EK a bit...

I’m in and out a lot. I have a lot there, but nothing real exciting… lot of stuff still needs work, etc.

I see. I will be in the market for an inexpensive 5-speed car over the summer.

I should have something laying around.

Also, put a carbon hood on the civic today… notsure how i feel about it. I’ll post up pics tomorrow.

I await the pics. Thinking about alternatives on my hatch, pics always help.

it might be for sale sooner than later too.

quick celly pic:

i like the original hood…

and to be honest this is the ONLY hatch i ever liked. if this had a 5 speed it would sell fast

Honestly, i kinda liked it with the stock hood too. I also considered a 5speed swap, but on a 211k mile setup, i dont really see it being worth it. That’ll be up to the new owner. :wink:

Not a 5 speed? :frowning:

Just curious what are you going to ask

I think the hood fits really well from looking at the picture.

slowcamaro, You coming to the dark side?!?! :smiley:

:rofl: :rofl: no but its a clean good looking car so i like to put the word out to keep the car in the area

bye the way i couldn’t fit in it

the new hood works well

thanks all…

its actually roomier than people think, just dont plan on putting 2 in the back!

I’ll be asking 4500 here pretty soon.

I didn’t see this post…

I have seen ya twice in the hatch in the last month or so. Looking damn good.

huh no kidding. too bad i dont make that commute anymore… well actually its good b/c my trip to work is walking through one door :smiley:

This car looks pimp. :bigthumb: I just sold my EK hatch and bought a Mazda3, but looking at this, I almost wish I hadn’t.

Car looks good.

I drive past your shop every day after work. I drive the blue 00 civic with bronze wheels.

ah no kidding. thanks man. I think i’ve seen you puttin around before.

Looks nice