sr tranny for sale

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $800 (OBO)

Condition: Used

Will Ship?: /N

Contact Info: Send PM

Description: s13 sr20 transmission comes with b&m shifter the shifter is the newer style and is only a year old. no noise in transmission. the shifter does make a slight whining noise which is common with the b&m shifter the reason i am selling is im tuning for more power and i’m installing a 300zx trans so i don’t chance blowing up the sr transmission . pm me thanks

the shifter is only 240$ retail

why are u asking so much

i was going by what i payed for the shifter it retails for $360 usually plus tax plus shipping which is more than $400 so thats why i am asking as much as i am… the transmission is in great shape. im just traying to get rid of it it’s taking up space in my garage i asked $800 OBO im open to offers please PM me thanks guys

i was going by what i payed for the shifter it retails for $360 usually plus tax plus shipping which is more than $400 so thats why i am asking as much as i am… the transmission is in great shape. im just trying to get rid of it it’s taking up space in my garage i asked $800 OBO im open to offers please PM me thanks guys