sr

I have a:

sr stock header =$20
sr ac pump =$40obo
sr power sterring pump =$50obo
sr 4coils =$75obo

More pics coming soon! And if someone has a ae86 5speed tranny I am open for trades!

Thanks!

what is the mines ecu tuned for?

sr minus ecu =$350obo
looks like minus not mines.

My bad!fixed

It has no speed cut or rev limit and its set for up 2 15psi of boost with 3" back

pretty sure its mines. Thanks tho.

guys some other info of it!

450cc
and z32 maf originally
its basically a factory upgrade 2 the engine.

how the condition of the SR?

For that price, I would assume that it’s pretty bad. Cause if it were decent, he’d be be asking $1500 - $1800. A good indicator is the price of the ECU. It’s not worth $350 but that is what he’s asking. So if he is asking that price for that motor, I think it tells you something. But i shouldn’t be making assumptions, go check it out for yourself.

wow Dude if u don’t know about it shut ur f. mouth and go shit in ur post man commom!

The motor I got from “martiniracing” and if someone really wants to buy it come to my ome then we can test it no problem I can even put it apart in front of u if is it what u desire!
Mr.fobwall if u don’t have money or is not interested in buy it get ur ass out of here!
Nwmrkt feel free to come to my home anyday to check it out, u and anyone really interested and with cash in hands to buy any of my stuff can come by to check my stuff np!
I assume the prices are not the best but everything is “obo”.

sr stock header =$30obo
sr ac pump =$50obo
sr power sterring pump =$50obo
sr 4coils =$75obo

Thanks to all the good buyers!Stay out of here the "mrs. I don’t buy nothing and I shit ur post!!!

There is no need to be rude and swear. Fobwall was simply stating what everyone was probably thinking, and come on dude, I’ve seen better looking engines in the junkyard. That being said, It’s probably not a bad candidate for a re-build/build-up.

About the ECU:

Are you saying it is tuned for:
7-15 PSI
Z32 MAFS
3" Exhaust
and 450 CC injectors

If so I may have a buyer for you for that. I’ll let him know of your thread.

Yes it is for:
7-15 PSI
Z32 MAFS
3" Exhaust
and 450 CC injectors
Thanks

sr that needs headgasket (only top/bottow end) = $gone

thanks to jay sherry

Not cool.

What’s the deal with the ECU dude? Why did you delete the post acknowledging what the ECU was apparently tuned for? Is it correct to assume you did that because perhaps you pulled those specs out of your ass?

If you do not know what it is tuned for, say that.

Don’t try to scam people, you’ll get bit hard.

Give Absolum his money back.

:ncool:

Have I sold something to u?
NO so please dumb come to dump shit in my post please!And if I pulled the spec from my as or ur mommy’s ass or anyone’s ass it is not ur problem!I just said what the previous owner told me!
I am not scamming nobody here, I sold the parts as is and as I got them from son members, I don’t give nobody’s money back I am not a dealer, shop or anything that sells brand new things, the buyers come to my home and see what I have for sale if they like they buy it if not it is ok for me!
If really care about ur friend that got something from me in working condition"give urself his money back!" I had used parts and all the parts are final sale!!!I don’t know what he has done with the ecu but if care so much give him a brand new ecu!
And open ur eyes u suck cause if u can really pay attention all the parts that I sold is not in this post anymore!
And thak u very much for all the buyers!

you ripped off absolum you lfuc*%$ liar i have pm’s saying that the ecu was tuned for z32 maf and right after you got into that argument with aus you went and changed the thread but its a little too late we will get you bannaed for selling people false items