SR20 Parts. (MAF, injectors, etc)[preferrably used]

My buddy is buying my sr20 motorset for his coupe and he wants to start buying parts for the swap that he will need.

-some sort of engine management. he wants to get one of those pre-tuned ones off of ebay and I am trying to convince him not to
-550ish top feed
-fuel rail and associated parts
-z32 maf
-swapped harness. I want to just take his and whats left of the sr20 harness (I really thinned it out) and just combine them, he wants to save time and buy one pre-done if its cheap enough.
-rad hoses

Thanks.

why not just keep the stock rail and use sidefeeds?

i can drop ship you some deatschewerks.

can also drop ship some rad hoses and a new MAFS

bc the turbo is pretty big (see pic). idk, thats what i was told should be done.

If side feeds will do it then cool. less expense the better. what about fuel management? best economical way to make decent safe power?

I would throw some 810cc injectors from DeatschWerks and it really matters on you price range for the ems. If you want to do it right spend the $1200 on a aem or haltech. If your on a budget you could get a ecu tune from enthalpy for $350 but you would need every modification that is done to the motor. Hope this helps.

bump. he is in buying mode now, we are swapping in 2-3 weeks.

thinking of going enthalpy for the tune, used stuff preferred for everything else!

get me your buddy’s zip and i’ll get him a quote on drop shipped rad hoses and a new mafs…

buying a used mafs is sketchy, i’ve seen sooo many busted Z32 mafs