SR20DET Motor/Parts:

I have a full redtop SR sitting in my garage that I NEED gone by this weekend. Everything is OBO!!

Everything listed:

Polished head - $200
Clean Block - $200
Crankshaft, bit of oxidization - $60
SR camshafts & gears - $100?
Gold valve cover - ?
Mint oil pump & cover, painted ford blue - ?
SR P/S pump with partial lines and sensor - ?

These are just a few of the parts, mainly the biggest. I have every piece needed to put this motor completely together, just ask if you need something!
Remember, all of these prices are negotiable, I need this stuff gone ASAP. I have no room for this plus the rb26 in my garage. If it isn’t cleared out by next week, everything is going to the scrap yard and I take a loss.

Best bet to reach me is my cell, which is in my sig, or PM.

Thanks,
Bill

hey i need camshafts and lifters, pm me on price

thanks

Update: I will let EVERYTHING go for $600 OBO along with anything else I have sitting around for an SR/S13. Think it’s too much? Shoot me an offer. Lowballers welcomed, need this stuff gone. Every nut, bolt, rod, piston, and lifter is included. Full (disassembled) long block with head, valve cover, cams, etc.
OFFERS FTW.

i would love the block… not going out that way anytime soon an its a far drive. wanna meet at bathurst and the 407 area? lol im working there this week? maybe?

if motor parts are all there and you are extremely negotiable…not that im that cheap but my new ride arrived wed and that took most of my $…but im interested…incidently i have an 89 s13 fastback…totally stock for now

Bump! In before the junkyard!

$500 obo! This motor is a perfect candidate for a ground up build! Who wants a strong motor??

holy shit how did i not see this?

how much for the oil pump and stuff and ps pump plus lines and whatnot?

Offer of $100 for the head (provided the cam caps are all there).

Jeff

Motor’s gone, thanks! Lock 'er up