SR20DET OWNERS! Search No More! Aftermarket parts!

Parting out a few cars at the shop right now. Feel free to call me, anytime or text if your feeling shy. 905 923 7498. I may have what your looking for or can find it, for the price u wanna pay.

LOCATED IN ST CATHARINES. I can deliver, but thats something to discuss between us.

ooooooh. look.

BAAM!

[COLOR=“Magenta”][COLOR=“Magenta”][COLOR=“Navy”]1.

SilkROAD Exhaust Manifold, constructed of thick stainless steel, re-enforced flange/tubing matging points and other slick design features make this a “must have” Not a shitty MEGAN manifold. Legit Shit. Asking $400.

SilkROAD Turbo Elbow. Three inch. No cracks, constructed of two pieces of stainless, not a stretched out pos ebay elbow. Very shiny stainless, fre of rust, damage or otherwise. Built well. Comes with “almost new” o2 sensor with OEM plug. Asking $140 for this one. $100, if purchased with manifold. GREAT fitment. Suits manifold well, have a downpipe(below) aswell.

SilkROAD??? Downpipe. Very Nice. Quality is outstanding , similar to the SilkROAD stuff, i cannot remember who this was made by. SO, its a BRAND X downpipe. Oh well. No cracks or smashes, Doesnt hit the floor like most sr20det aftermarket dp.s $150? Its in brand new shape. make offer. VIA TEXT!

Nismo 555cc. Comes with free mint condition fuel rail! Asking $280
Yellow top. Sidefeed. CHEAP

Tuned ECU.
T28/555/Z32/13lbs. Pardon the jdm writing. Unknown tuner, done by a friend of a friend in japan.
$250.

S14/S15 SPEC S turbo. Odd part number. Measurements show to be a spec s turbo, minus the divided exahust housing. No shaft play. Comes with custom hotside pipe, good for actual intercooler piping, none of that tiny crap.

Asking $500. Comes with lines.

KOYO racing radiator. Koyo makes some of the best rads/oil coolers around. With MSRP over 500$, this rad with a fan at a mere $300 is a steal!. No damage. Comes with Free Blitz Rad cap.

Z32 MAF. With PIGTAIL

$80.

Blitz DualDrive “DD” BOV with pipe. Works with sidemount setup easily for those on a budget. or for a Blitz FMIC kit(which is sold :c )
$150

check out my other threads! Tons of good stuff, junk, cheap stuff, good stuff, make stuff and hot sluts that are dtf.
:bsflag:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

DO NOT PM ME! TEXT OR CALL 24H

905 923 7498.

Unless you have to pm, for some retarded circumstance.

This is how all threads should be layed out. :slight_smile:

injectors and maf are sold. Stock SR20DET MAF and 370CC injectors avail.

+1!!!

as for the turbo, would my stock hot side pipe bolt up to it?

Of course. This is just set up nicely for a proper intercooler setup, not the piss poor itty bitty “elbow” or “pipe” .

Lots of intrest…

bumo, just to let you know thats not JDM writing on your ECU its Persian. I’m from Iran n thats Afghanistans version on Persian which can be Ordu or Pashtu. I read it and it said blacktop meaning it could be for the typeX blacktop or late 93 to 96 motor or the last gen S13 180sx type X computer. The tune wont work unless the next guy running it has all your setup. good luck with your sale anyways :slight_smile:

I thought i was the only one who noticed that. The literal translation would be “black head”. But good luck with the sale. Also is the koyo rad for a sr or ka? I know its a long shot.

koyo is for sr

Prices are flexible!!!

how much for stock injectors.