SRT 04 Guy its me!

Hey wassup. My friend told me you wrote a thread about racing me. Wow I almost forgot about that it was months ago. Any way I actually kep up to you to 108 where my governer kicks on. I know cause it kept pissin me off every time I hit it. I also had my good friend with me at the time also. He kept fuckin with me about it. To let ya know it is supercharged by Vortech and RSM Racing out of Canada. I got alot more done to it than that though. All together my grand total is up to 18K. I just bought GM Performance blank cams and adjustable cam gears. I sent my cams down to crane cams to have them custom cut. So I’m hopin to get and aditional 25-40 hp out of them based on what the guy from crane said. Plus I’m gettin a custom vented carbon fiber hood done at RSM Racing exactly like the supra hoods that are vented. Hoping that cools down my engine alot. And last but not least a NX 75 shot kit with purge. Not to use it this year for racing but to use it for show with the purge mostly till I finish the internals next year. My goal is to have 300HP before Nitrous. I will abtain it one way or another. No matter what it cost. Oh and by the way also that was a good race, But my belt was still slippin so I really wasn’t getting the full boost I should have. And thats no bullshit. I plan to be racing at Beaver and Keystone this year alot to get some times. Maybe I’ll see ya there one day. Gotta go. Peace.

Props to RSM Racing and Vortech for gettin my cavi known.

hey man i see your car pretty often, i saw you about 3 weeks ago at bob evans. the car looked real good. next time i see your car ill look around for you and introduce myself. get rid of the limiter and then we’ll run em later man

Yeah your right I do need to get rid of it but thats easier said then done. The only 2 ways I know is one put a switch in to skip pass it. One guy I know with a cav has it and says it works good. Or change the entire computer. Of which I’ll never pass emissions. I know you drive a neon but if ya here of something new let me know.

ya change the entire computer, theres gotta be an RKsport ecu or something, my mopar performance ecu has no governer and a redline at 7600
but the AFX ecu i want has an 8000 redline and no governer :naughty:

but ya im sure there is an ecu you can put in that will get rid of your governer and also add some hp, putting in a performance ecu is one of the best things to do to a car

you do not want to do the VVS bypass switch tony…

I will talk to you later about it. Its bad news…