SRT-4 rims on a WRX???

is this it, I was looking at freeks FS post

i just posted the pic that dreid posted lol

hahaha great minds…

lol wallys cleaners!! “drop your pants here for fast service”

I talked to the owner of the car…he bought it modded it had a bigger turbo and all supporting mods…

[quote=“MikeRi24"”]

was browsing at a car dealer today (NOT FOR MYSELF!!! hahah) and came across a silver “bug eye” WRX with Dodge SRT-4 rims on it. Have to say it gets a :tup: in my book for originality and looked pretty damn good.

and i suck at life because i didnt get any pictures of it lol.

[/quote]

This WRX for sale at the dealer?

[quote=“NYstanger,post:25,topic:38941"”]

This WRX for sale at the dealer?

[/quote]

NO. Its parked in the back of a dealership. Mike wouldnt listen when I said that they prob arent selling it.

We asked about it, salesman said its a WHOLESALE car goin 2 the auction. Its an 2003 WRX, Im by no means a Suby lover but the car was very nice in and out.

AND YES, IT DEF HAS TO BE THE SAME WRX IN THE PIC POSTED.

[quote=“Mr.Twinkie,post:26,topic:38941"”]

NO. Its parked in the back of a dealership. Mike wouldnt listen when I said that they prob arent selling it.

We asked about it, salesman said its a WHOLESALE car goin 2 the auction. Its an 2003 WRX, Im by no means a Suby lover but the car was very nice in and out.

[/quote]

prob has over 50k on it. most big dealers cant sell with that many miles

[quote=“MXS,post:14,topic:38941"”]

good for snows… maybe??

[/quote]

Agreed

No thanks.

[quote=“Mr.Twinkie,post:26,topic:38941"”]

[/quote]

What dealership?

JIM BALL CADILLAC. Prob gone by now Im assuming tho.

yeah they said they were taking it to the auction on Monday (so yeah def gone by now.) and it is the one in the picture…neat looking car IMO