New Guy Intro

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Bryan and have an '03 Red SRT-4. Never knew about this site until tonight. I saw a nice looking black Stratus parked outside the Cathedral in Oakland tonight w/ some damn nice rims and a pittspeed.com sticker on it. If you read this let me know what those rims are.

I go to Pitt and I’m living on campus right now, but I’m originally from Apollo.

Hope to get together and meet some of you guys sometime.

ummm stratus, must be from pittracing. :greddy:

welcome :beer:

Originally posted by weaves
I saw a nice looking black Stratus

not me, i got rid of my stratus…haha, those things suck so bad…i had a “1 gen” so slow…oh well, welcome to the board

Originally posted by dg11
not me, i got rid of my stratus…haha, those things suck so bad…i had a “1 gen” so slow…oh well, welcome to the board

It’s a Dodge, what can you expect. I always said the only American car I’d ever buy would be a Z06 or a Cobra…never saw anything like the SRT coming out. I guess I should’ve said I saw a nice looking set of rims parked in front of the Cathedral haha.

welcome!!

It’s a Dodge, what can you expect. I always said the only American car I’d ever buy would be a Z06 or a Cobra…never saw anything like the SRT coming out. I guess I should’ve said I saw a nice looking set of rims parked in front of the Cathedral haha.
Z06 :yumyum:

Welcome.

welcome:beer:

it may have been to much hood!!!:dunno: he has one with nice wheels!!

welcome…

ever race that neon?

Originally posted by turbovw18
welcome…

ever race that neon?

Nope, haven’t had it to the track yet. I’ve only had it for about a month. I don’t have the car with me down at school right now so it’s kind of hard for me to make it to a test and tune.

It seems like most SRT-4’s are running anywhere between 13.9 and 14.1 @ around 100 stock, depending on driving ability.

welcome. you have oneslowbowties name

Nope, haven’t had it to the track yet. I’ve only had it for about a month. I don’t have the car with me down at school right now so it’s kind of hard for me to make it to a test and tune.

It seems like most SRT-4’s are running anywhere between 13.9 and 14.1 @ around 100 stock, depending on driving ability.

whered you buy the car at? my dads buddy owns the dodge dealership down on baum

welcome, your not the res srt4 that spanked on me on rt51 centry 3 are you?

beater primered probe?

whered you buy the car at? my dads buddy owns the dodge dealership down on baum

I actually bought it from Balsley’s Auto Sales. It got rear ended w/ 700 miles on it. I got it for $12,900. They fixed it perfectly, you would never know anything was wrong with it…other than they alligend it wrong and now I need to get it alligned and buy some good all season tires for it. Have to love the Pittsburgh weather…

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
welcome, your not the res srt4 that spanked on me on rt51 centry 3 are you?

beater primered probe?

Nope, It wasn’t me. I see another red one driving around Oakland every once in awhile, might have been him.

:eek2: what kind of title does it have, getting it for 12,900 with 700 miles

sounds like a great deal to me

:eek2: what kind of title does it have, getting it for 12,900 with 700 miles

It’s an R titled car. That really doesn’t mean that much to me though. Trust me if you saw it, you wouldn’t be able to tell…other than by looking at my back tires. :mad: I drove a bunch of other SRT’s before I bought mine, and this one drives just as well if not better than the others.

Considering used 03’s are still going for about $18-19k, I think that’s a pretty damn good deal. And I picked up a 6 yr/100k mile warranty on all the mechanical stuff on the car for $1100, since the Dodge warranty is gone.

srt=bullet
lucky fawker… but i got 0% financing :tounge:

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Bryan and have an '03 Red SRT-4. Never knew about this site until tonight. I saw a nice looking black Stratus parked outside the Cathedral in Oakland tonight w/ some damn nice rims and a pittspeed.com sticker on it. If you read this let me know what those rims are.

I go to Pitt and I’m living on campus right now, but I’m originally from Apollo.

Hope to get together and meet some of you guys sometime.
Thats 2much hoods car. He’s visiting some of his college friends. Stickers kick ass anyway welcome.:cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
welcome, your not the redrt4 that got spanked on rt70 are you?

Silver vw?