(SSmokinn SS) got enough Nawz to blow himself up

went on this shoot expecting it to be a 2 car shoot with jeff and his cobra but fate had other plans for that day … we ended up hiding in an abandoned Grand Union parking lot for the better part of 4 hrs shooting a near replica of what i almost bought 5 years ago … Andrew turned out not to be a half bad guy either, wasting 70$ worth of laughy taffy into the sky just to get one picture … i over edited my version of the purge as jim had already done his and i didnt want to replicate it … comments are always welcome just try not to trash talk how ricey this vehicle is :shift

love 2 and 7 cus they are titties … and 8

Where is the ricer car lolol

best the car has ever looked

soo sick. I think 5 is my favorite.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Car looks mean. I’m a softie for loading dock shots. I think they’re sweet when done right and Dan nailed it.

the pics show the nice “rake” the 28" nitto’s gave the car.

i told you for the longest time you needed the back to sit higher to set the look off, finally got it.

Pics came out awesome and the cars looking good drew

I love number 3, Dan!
I am on a kick for B&W shots lately.

I gotta get my ass in gear and start editing mine.

:rofl

Drew called in a stunt double for Jeffs car.

i know what was done lol i wanna see it

Love 4. It is like sneaking up on the car “And here we have the ever elusive rolling catfish, in its natural habitat. Always on lookout for small, and vulnerable imports, the SS is never satisfied.”

LOL

the last one with the nitrous purge shows the hood lines amazingly.

I entered the last nitrous shot in picture of the month on ls1tech

http://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1478624-picture-month-submissions-october-2011-a.html

those hood lines are amazing!

Looks like shit.

I like your sig Mr. Lumberjack, it reminds me of a couple of spikey haired gentlemen that inject themselves with growth substances.

yes you do. Im anxious as hell.

:confused: