SSmokinSS Vs The World: An Epic Account of Strength And The Desire To Win

I hear you homeslice. We found a great place and its $90 a head, top shelf open bar beginning to end. We initially though 100 people would be it, then you put the names on paper and find that your want to attend list is now 160 people. Settle on 120, and that only leaves room for like 1/10th of the people are friends and the rest is family. WTF. This wedding would have made a good downpayment on my shop.

:rofl

$90 a head is average with bar, little low actually. Fucking weddings are loot. Planning now as well. Looking at around 160 peeps as well.

Yeah it started at 100 or something and we worked with them and settled at 90 for 120. Franklin Plaza. Ballin place, rent the entire joint, multi floors, GIANT place not scrunched in a little hall with public yahhoos crawlin around too. We got some ice sculptures and shit, flowers are bank and all the little crap adds up BIG TIME. We looked at many places around here, the mohawk country club was out next choice. All the rest of the big name places were the same money and just seemed rushed, too small and not very personable.

GL with your planning too guys.

I shall fornicate with your new wife, sister, mother and possibly your grandmother at said reception.

Steffs grandmother would be all for that, shes not bringing her 24year old boyfriend so your in like Flin!

Ill be expecting my invite to be presented in burn out fashion in my driveway. thanks.

Greg smith is my date.

thats why o live my old lady , she was married before and dont want a big wedding lolol . she is happy with a big party and a open bar type of thing with friends and family …soo im doin it somewhere desolite in summer so i can have a burnout contest and shit lol

we first had plans to keep it small…around 80 people. We are getting married on a sunday, so we also get 20% discount which is helping us ALOT…but right now we are at 130 people, and that is making ALOT of cuts from my family (my dads side is beyond huge), so we had to draw the line somewhere.

we are getting married here, right on brant lake. We just had our food tasting last Friday and we set our initial plans on paper.

http://www.jimbosclub.com/weddings.html

we are also having a bomb fire on the beach, at night after the open bar closes.

Yea, sounds about right. We looked at Gideon Putnam, Saratoga National etc. We like Birch Hill a lot, I’d like to get married outside.

:rofl

:rofl :rofl You two make a cute couple. :clap

im expecting an invite to said party.

most of the guys i know on here are gettin one . if i forget ya just show up lol

ill bring some VHT with me make a nice launch box!

ssooooo Love4boost is coming?? lol

welllllllll i said most . of course ill have suttin keepin the unwanted,s out lol

ak47’s and potato guns?!?!?

lolololol potatoe guns pffftt . ni99a i got watermellon guns

drew… BONFIRE! nooooooot BOMB fire lol. a fire with bombs would be bad

AHHHHHHahaha

I will be at Cryans wedding as the flower girl