SSmokinSS Vs The World: An Epic Account of Strength And The Desire To Win

Theres a black supercharged trans am

plaf?

why is that so funny brian rakarian?

oooo gotcha

plafs is a dog , just sayin . my car on a near empty bottle walked on that on the highway .

Yes mine is, 486 on there dyno with Ltd and 9 psi don’t really believe it though

True, some days it runs good and sometimes shitty.

P J B

i dont get either paul , if that was 468 how is it runnin with pauls ol zo6 and so on ??? suttin is def off with that car man . it should be hurting a lot more cars and deff should of walked on mine

I agree

I put 3-4 cars on paulys z06 with me all motor

although I wouldnt go as far to say that it should have walked on yours. I make 517rwhp on a 100 shot, and I only put a car or so on you…and if I remember correctly, camaro’s are lighter then firebirds.

when i raced pauly i had a couple cars on him from a 40,60. can’t remember if i raced him from a 20.

when i raced plaf i had 1 car on him from 20, from a 40 he had a car or so and same from a 60, he had a car or so on me. all on 93oct

drew your car never pulled a car on me , i was always on your reae quarter

You never had me, you never had your car

I’ve been running on hopes and dreams and 9xmph cars for 3 years now.

videos dont lie…actually it was little over a car. Your head lights fall out of the video until I let off.

and BTW, when your nose is at my rear bumper, that equals a car length sense you are at the end length of my car.

Pete’s car was actually near my bumper, and he was in front of you…

You cant really see clear what happens, camera just points straight across to evo buddy

because the evo was ahead of johnnnnnnn

I filmed that video and I didn’t follow John’s car back because he was steadily falling behind, the evo was dead even or even ahead a few feet so I kept filming him. You can tell that slowwwwwwwwwwwwmarro kept falling back because the evo gets brighter (the camaro is lighting it up). I think john was back a solid car, maybe a little less, I don’t really remember or think it’s that big of a deal :lol

yah its not that big of a deal lol

nick “ohnopopo” was with me and he said i never left your bumper lolol either way who cares i was on a smaller shot i knew i shoulda came with a bigger one lolol

but in the end

http://www.grembalins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/walshy_diesel.jpg