sssmokinnsss, the long awaited pics

i had no problems back when i did JDM street races. just line up and go, it aint that hard :rofl

yea your ok but dkid/caz/hootrats… they suck cuz they just whip on the ext, several cars behind, several infront and they wanna go at it, then don’t understand how to go from a 38 roll, they just suck.

wow! my cats could weld better blind folded

i was going to say that those welds look kinda iffy. now, im not a welder myself, but they just look off, ya know?

I’ve never done any of that. Dkid just doesn’t know what he’s doing, period. :rofl

By the way. I’m down for some rolls :ninja

after I log sum miles to break in my new clutch we are gonna do some rolls:shifty

looks dont equal strength in a weld.

its mild steel welded with mild steel… its gonna rust. get over it… if he had a stainless pipe, it would have been welded with stainless material.

maybe.

with what? i’m not interested but i will call my friend with a couple bolt ons and take it from there

Understood, but big weld blobs are just really messy looking. Unless they were going for the “function over form”???

its under the car, honestly how many people would see it, without this threads existance? i mean ofcourse visually pleasing welds are what people want, but obviously looking good isnt want the guy wanted, otherwise he would have bought a stainless system.

somebody reccomended him to go to that shop and the guy was apparently a great welder.