Stadiums?

I was just wondering when the stadium meets were starting i went to one last year and had a good time so if anyone can let me know when they are starting up again that would be awesome.

2nd tuesday of next week

That’s the 32nd right of this month right

The stadiums is like racewars now. It’s txt msg invite only.

If your number isn’t on the list, then that sucks.

Brian: You can’t bet your dad’s car.
Jesse: It’s alright. I aint losing. This fool’s running a Honda 2000. I’ll win, that way me and my dad can roll together when he gets out of prison. It’s all good.
Brian: Well they’re gonna throw him right back in after he kills you.

like seriously or are you just messing with me?

i’m super cereal

We had a gathering there the other week… here’s a video of some of the fun you missed out on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst

Wow that was so cool I wish I could have made it, but seriously is anyone gonna like tell me when the next meet is or not

what do you think, sparky?

well what i think is i would like to go because i like going to meets and hanging out but whats gonna happen is im evidently not going because for some reason its like a sacred religious cult meet that im not in so what ever its not the end of the world

do you have a lamb or goat that you could contribute to said sacred religious cult meet?

we enjoy doing satanic sacrificial rituals at our meets. bringing said animal(s) would get you “in the circle”… so to speak.

Yeah totally I got like five goats in my trunk right now so when’s the ritual

see above

g i wonder what that link leads to?