Stance guys come in.

you fucked up the rotation

O

v

a

Exactly why none of that will be happening to my Z Wayne .+ rep.

looks retarded

http://i13.tinypic.com/646aslf.jpg

WTF is going on here? Do they clean that up after?

i dunno, i can’t stand car shows. but you can bet your ass my cadillac is going to have that kind of + camber.

Honestly it prob. took a TON of work and id imagine a decent amount of money…
he has to have some crazy custom fab’d shit to get it to hit a bump like that LOL

Looks retarded IMO. But the rolling shots make it look unbelievable.
Unbelievable like what are you thinking/how does that car move at speed?

Funny to see the stickers still on the tires too…he prob has to put a new set on
before the old sticker even has time to wear off :lol

Yea…whats with that - I can’t even tell what that shit is?
The dude behind him has like kitty litter or some shit… :facepalm

Dont even act like you don’t smoke marijuana

Really its just a saying I use alot.
I did smoke for a bit but have only smoked twice in the last 4 years. I really quit for a job interview for a job I didnt take and just never really started again because all it was doing was making me tired and/or just sit there staring at the ceiling.

haters…

u can deffinitly flip the tires though, the outside is still brand new when the inside has no tread.

and wayne, u didn’t post if you thought this looked bad or good? so do you only like crazy positive camber and not negative?

i dont mind VIP cars, some look rediculous, FUCK SAFETY, but theres nothing like a CADDY COUPE BULLDOGGIN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER :rockon

i can’t deal with negative camber. shits for mini-truckers. although i will admit it does look good on some “stance” cars.

whew you just saved yourself homie! :thumbup

many people don’t realize it but negative camber is a gateway drug, it only leads to stronger and stronger drugs like DONKS and fucking minitrucks. :rofl :rofl :rofl

hahahahaha

idk man, it leads me to buying more tires

//////\hahahahahaha